The Student Room Group

A graphic way to show my declining grades

On 3 of march in the fateful year 2021, my procrastination to study manifested itself into a blog about studying, hypocrisy is also heavily involved. With a predicted grade of going nowhere, I wanted to share the trials and tribulations of being a low-effort student. My Uni self is probably looking down on me right now.
Keep us updated, I'm sure you'll get motivated the more you share. A lot of other students on this site are going through difficulties so supporting each other is the best way to motivate not only yourself but everyone else as well.
Reply 2
Original post by Fox Hound
Keep us updated, I'm sure you'll get motivated the more you share. A lot of other students on this site are going through difficulties so supporting each other is the best way to motivate not only yourself but everyone else as well.

Thx for the support, I'm trying to keep myself accountable and this was a cool idea. What type of education are you pursuing right now?
Original post by BP67
Thx for the support, I'm trying to keep myself accountable and this was a cool idea. What type of education are you pursuing right now?

Hey no problem. I actually finished uni last year, I studied accounting. I definitely had my ups and downs but it's definitely worth it once you get your degree.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending