A graphic way to show my declining grades

Watch
BP67
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

On 3 of march in the fateful year 2021, my procrastination to study manifested itself into a blog about studying, hypocrisy is also heavily involved. With a predicted grade of going nowhere, I wanted to share the trials and tribulations of being a low-effort student. My Uni self is probably looking down on me right now.
Fox Hound
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Keep us updated, I'm sure you'll get motivated the more you share. A lot of other students on this site are going through difficulties so supporting each other is the best way to motivate not only yourself but everyone else as well.
BP67
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Fox Hound)
Keep us updated, I'm sure you'll get motivated the more you share. A lot of other students on this site are going through difficulties so supporting each other is the best way to motivate not only yourself but everyone else as well.
Thx for the support, I'm trying to keep myself accountable and this was a cool idea. What type of education are you pursuing right now?
Fox Hound
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BP67)
Thx for the support, I'm trying to keep myself accountable and this was a cool idea. What type of education are you pursuing right now?
Hey no problem. I actually finished uni last year, I studied accounting. I definitely had my ups and downs but it's definitely worth it once you get your degree.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (57)
19%
Virtual accommodation tour (41)
13.67%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.33%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.67%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.67%
Taster lectures or seminars (69)
23%
Speak to current students studying my course (62)
20.67%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (12)
4%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
4%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.67%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (4)
1.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2%

Watched Threads