The Student Room Group

my mum

ignore this as i couldn't delete it thank so yh
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by x.hannah.xx
my mum is pressuring me like
i have a younger brother hes six im 14
and he always asking me to play with him and i do ofc for like hours but when i want to stop he keeps begging and begging me to play with him and it gets annoying and my my mum says ''I DiD NoT KnOw ThErE WaS A TiME liMIt TO PlAy WitH FaMILY'' or ''WheN You WaS YOungeR I uSED to ALWAys Play witH YOu''

like all i want to do is be by myself i dont want to play with him 24/7
like ever since i came out to my mum i feel like shes been treating me like sh*t and different from my brother
and i dont know what to do anymore

ur being hella excessive u think she's treating u diff cuz she wants u to play with ur lil bro how ridiculous
Reply 2
Original post by the_pharaoh
ur being hella excessive u think she's treating u diff cuz she wants u to play with ur lil bro how ridiculous

ok clearly u read it wrong cuz thats not what i was saying

i was saying that
my mum treats me unfairly too my brother and gets mad at little things such as me not playing with my brother since i came out to her
ok clearly u read it wrong cuz thats not what i was saying

i was saying that
my mum treats me unfairly too my brother and gets mad at little things such as me not playing with my brother since i came out to her

Ok her getting unhappy cuz u don't want to play with ur brother seems quite normal
Reply 4
Ok her getting unhappy cuz u don't want to play with ur brother seems quite normal

i honestly don't know if your being sarcastic or not
That's how it is in multiple kid households. Watch Malcom in the Middle man, they loved Malcom the most but treated him the worst because they knew he'd be the most successful and didn't need as much attention
i honestly don't know if your being sarcastic or not

I’m rlly not I genuinely think ur being excessive everyone is forced to play with their younger siblings so what? I sometimes take my sister to the park and just sit there while she plays with her friends which is even worse
Reply 7
I’m rlly not I genuinely think ur being excessive everyone is forced to play with their younger siblings so what? I sometimes take my sister to the park and just sit there while she plays with her friends which is even worse

thats not the point im trying say what im trying to say is
MY MUM GIVES ME NO TIME TO MYSELF NO PRIVACY AND TREATS ME WAY DIFFERENT FROM MY BROTHER SINCE I CAME OUT TO HER AND SINCE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED WHAT I CANT SAY ON HERE
thats not the point im trying say what im trying to say is
MY MUM GIVES ME NO TIME TO MYSELF NO PRIVACY AND TREATS ME WAY DIFFERENT FROM MY BROTHER SINCE I CAME OUT TO HER AND SINCE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED WHAT I CANT SAY ON HERE

Ok so? Younger siblings are always treated a bit better

Atleast it’s better than always studying
Reply 9
Ok so? Younger siblings are always treated a bit better

Atleast it’s better than always studying

i honestly cant be asked to argue so ok
i honestly cant be asked to argue so ok

Ye that's better honestly I see no problem

Quick Reply

Latest