The Student Room Group

Gap year 2021

Hi everyone, I’m Izzalia and I’m currently doing A Levels in Geography, Sociology and Psychology. I didn’t originally plan on doing a gap year but due to a student finance issue I’ve had to defer my offer to study Psychology at Durham to 2022. So now I’m trying to research what I can do on my gap year. I’d like to stay in the UK for most of the time (I need to qualify for 3 year UK residency so I can’t do a year abroad). I’d ideally like to do a paid job somehow related to social work or psychology but I’m struggling to find any. I’d be interested in work placements or any other suggestions too though! Thanks 🥰
Original post by izzaliaizzi
Hi everyone, I’m Izzalia and I’m currently doing A Levels in Geography, Sociology and Psychology. I didn’t originally plan on doing a gap year but due to a student finance issue I’ve had to defer my offer to study Psychology at Durham to 2022. So now I’m trying to research what I can do on my gap year. I’d like to stay in the UK for most of the time (I need to qualify for 3 year UK residency so I can’t do a year abroad). I’d ideally like to do a paid job somehow related to social work or psychology but I’m struggling to find any. I’d be interested in work placements or any other suggestions too though! Thanks 🥰

I have chosen to do a gap year this year and happy to discus everything I have found. How can I contact you? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending