The Student Room Group

URGENT: Is this gay?

During lockdown I have had a LOT of time to think because there is basically nothing else to do, which led me to remind myself of something that happened with my best friend.
I'm 20 now, but at the time I was 18 and I was on holiday with me mate and when we got to the hotel the bed was really sh1t. I wasn't gonna sleep on it and me mate wasn't either, so we both decided after much thinking time that we'd share the sofabed. When we were tired we both stripped off to our boxers and got in bed together, but it was really small so we had to cuddle up a bit.
Okay, so, long story short, I got really cold in the night and completely forgot what was going on but was desperate for body warmth, so I basically climbed on top of me mate and hugged him all night.
I swear I'm not gay, but he never pushed me away and when I woke up in the morning and realised what I'd done I didn't move straight away. We haven't mentioned it since but I can't help but feel gay thinking back onto it.
I'm not gay though, mate. He isn't either, we've been mates since primary school

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
During lockdown I have had a LOT of time to think because there is basically nothing else to do, which led me to remind myself of something that happened with my best friend.
I'm 20 now, but at the time I was 18 and I was on holiday with me mate and when we got to the hotel the bed was really sh1t. I wasn't gonna sleep on it and me mate wasn't either, so we both decided after much thinking time that we'd share the sofabed. When we were tired we both stripped off to our boxers and got in bed together, but it was really small so we had to cuddle up a bit.
Okay, so, long story short, I got really cold in the night and completely forgot what was going on but was desperate for body warmth, so I basically climbed on top of me mate and hugged him all night.
I swear I'm not gay, but he never pushed me away and when I woke up in the morning and realised what I'd done I didn't move straight away. We haven't mentioned it since but I can't help but feel gay thinking back onto it.
I'm not gay though, mate. He isn't either, we've been mates since primary school

You answered your own question
If you aren't sexualy attracted to males and you are an adult human male, you aren't gay. You're over thinking it.

What's so urgent about this post?
(edited 3 years ago)
i thought it was a western
Reply 4
It werent. It was when we went to Cornwall
You kinda contradicted yourself. Answered your own question.
If you're not gay, you're not gay.
This all has a bit of a "methinks he doth protest too much" tone but ultimately at the end of the day, the only person who can say if you're gay is you. Plenty of straight people will share beds with friends.

You sound like the most funniest guy😂😂😂😂🤣.no its not gay you were cold and did something many people have done even in cavemen times where they hug to stay warm.being gay would mean you would do something more than touching😂 so dont worry bro
Reply 8
Original post by strawberrymilq
You kinda contradicted yourself. Answered your own question.

Original post by RegularHater
You answered your own question

Original post by glassalice
If you aren't sexualy attracted to males and you are an adult human male, you aren't gay. You're over thinking it.

What's so urgent about this post?

It's urgent because I can't be ****ing gay, i can't. But it's pretty gay having our clothed penises together whilst hugging ain't it?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Hdisososb
You sound like the most funniest guy😂😂😂😂🤣.no its not gay you were cold and did something many people have done even in cavemen times where they hug to stay warm.being gay would mean you would do something more than touching😂 so dont worry bro

thanks mate. He didn't say 'no homo' in the morning tho, pretty sure he got a kick out of it, the *******
(edited 3 years ago)
thanks mate. He didn't say 'no homo' in the morning tho, pretty sure he got a kick out of it, the b@astard

😂😂
Original post by becausethenight
If you're not gay, you're not gay.
This all has a bit of a "methinks he doth protest too much" tone but ultimately at the end of the day, the only person who can say if you're gay is you. Plenty of straight people will share beds with friends.

I'm sure they do but the thought of sharing a bed with me best mate is frickin gay and i ain't gay
It's urgent because I can't be f5cking gay, i can't. But it's pretty gay having our clothed pen1ses together whilst hugging ain't it?

Bro chill the **** out. If you still like the ladies there's nothing to fear.
I'm so straight I don't mind giving my friend that's a gay guy a handjob. That's how comfortable I am in my sexuality. The act is gay, but I'm not
Bro chill the **** out. If you still like the ladies there's nothing to fear.
I'm so straight I don't mind giving my friend that's a gay guy a handjob. That's how comfortable I am in my sexuality. The act is gay, but I'm not

I couldn't ever do that bro
Reply 14

not gay, just bros being bros
I couldn't ever do that bro

What's stopping you though? If you believe you're a 100% straight, why not jerk your gay friend off?
(I'm joking if you couldn't gather)
What's stopping you though? If you believe you're a 100% straight, why not jerk your gay friend off?
(I'm joking if you couldn't gather)

he's probably not even frickin gay. and dude i wouldn't do that unless he legit was gonna kill me if i didn't. I ain't gay and there is no way i'm lettin him fantasize about that happening again
he's probably not even frickin gay. and dude i wouldn't do that unless he legit was gonna kill me if i didn't. I ain't gay and there is no way i'm lettin him fantasize about that happening again

Good news, the test just came back: YOUR SOUL SCREAMS STRAIGHT
Good news, the test just came back: YOUR SOUL SCREAMS STRAIGHT

thank god. the damn sexy devil ain't huggin me again. I can't even look at his shirtless body
it aint gay if you dont make it gay.... so no

Latest

Trending

Trending