The Student Room Group

DWP EO Work Coach March 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lorraine12
I received my formal offer on the 15/05 but my start date was 14/06 but it said that if you upload your bank details before the 10th you will get paid at the end of the month? I just want to know will I get paid my full salary on the 31st?

I’m pretty sure you won’t be paid a full salary at the end of June as you haven’t done a full months work? Someone else may have more inside info on that though for you?
Original post by serenahislop1
Is anyone in their consolidation week?

I am now yeah and back in the office
Original post by Lorraine12
I received my formal offer on the 15/05 but my start date was 14/06 but it said that if you upload your bank details before the 10th you will get paid at the end of the month? I just want to know will I get paid my full salary on the 31st?

If you’re details are uploaded you’ll be paid end of June for the time you’ve worked so 14-30th
Original post by NayAC174
I am now yeah and back in the office

For all 5 days
Original post by serenahislop1
For all 5 days

I think so yeah I’m shadowing then think I’ll get a day to do my online work too
Original post by NayAC174
If you’re details are uploaded you’ll be paid end of June for the time you’ve worked so 14-30th

Isnt there a cut-off point though? I saw on SOP that payslips will be available to view on Friday 25th June so I dunno if this is a reflection of that cut-off point?

The pay aspect really confuses me. I'm desperate to know how much I'm likely to get on June's payday (30th)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 306
Original post by jessie97
Isnt there a cut-off point though? I saw on SOP that payslips will be available to view on Friday 25th June so I dunno if this is a reflection of that cut-off point?

The pay aspect really confuses me. I'm desperate to know how much I'm likely to get on June's payday (30th)

Yes there’s a cut off date. If you uploaded and updated your details before the 10th of this month then you will get paid for however many weeks you’ve worked so far. So for example if you started on the 14th of June you’ll get paid from that date. As long as you updated your details before this months cut off date which is usually the 10th, you will get paid.
Original post by txnj
Yes there’s a cut off date. If you uploaded and updated your details before the 10th of this month then you will get paid for however many weeks you’ve worked so far. So for example if you started on the 14th of June you’ll get paid from that date. As long as you updated your details before this months cut off date which is usually the 10th, you will get paid.

Basically what txnj said they’ve been doing this for a while now so everything is pretty streamlined you will basically get half a month pay :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending