The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
sorry if that upset you it scre me too i saw it when i just random on you tube looking for scary things lol and now i was too scared so my dogs sleep with me in my room last night:colondollar:

Just googled it, that's really unsettling and disturbing. I am not sure you are allowed to post material like that on TSR. Can you please edit your post perhaps and include a warning because it could be really distressing for some people?

But yes, don't google scary stuff if it freaks you out.
(edited 2 years ago)
Definitely don't watch that sort of stuff though, Goldie! You can't stand horror and fictional stories, I can see why this freaked you out. :redface: Don't even know how you found that.
"call bee a clown please celtic"

^ AHEM
Original post by Serene Dreams
Just googled it, that's really unsettling and disturbing. I am not sure you are allowed to post material like that on TSR. Can you please edit your post perhaps and include a warning because it could be really distressing for some people?

But yes, don't google scary stuff if it freaks you out.

ok i edited it sorry bee

yeh i read about this cos i saw it on a film on tv about this so i was looking to see if it true and now i wish i had not i hate stuff like this its scary and im easy to scare:frown:

sorry if i upset you bee i not thinking it just bugged me thats all:frown:

i woder why she do it though cos i have bad thoughts but i could never do that
Definitely don't watch that sort of stuff though, Goldie! You can't stand horror and fictional stories, I can see why this freaked you out. :redface: Don't even know how you found that.

yeh i ex0plained it above i saw a film about this so i looked into it :redface:
"call bee a clown please celtic"

^ AHEM

yeh but your a nice clown lol:biggrin:
ok i edited it sorry bee

yeh i read about this cos i saw it on a film on tv about this so i was looking to see if it true and now i wish i had not i hate stuff like this its scary and im easy to scare:frown:

Thank you for editing it Goldie and no need to apologise. I can totally understand why it bugged you. It would make anyone uncomfortable or upset. Try and do something that improves your mood...like play a video game? You love video games so that should take your mind off it. Go for a walk, the weather is lovely today! That might help.
When you dread things you signed up for yourself. 🤡

Why do I do this to myself?
So I was curious and found the clip of Christine shooting herself. I–
The Darkling 🥵☕♨🌶

When he conjured and controlled shadow and darkness I was agape. Such an original idea, especially for a character who isn't a villain. Sod a sun summoner, I want to be a darkling : /
Original post by Celtic Conjurer

Now you will have to go outside and stare at flowers whilst taking deep breaths. That's what I did.
ok i edited it sorry bee

There's an article on it, she was depressed because she was nearly 30 and still a virgin and really wanted a boyfriend/husband. Anyway, I'm not going to post more about that here.
Thank you for editing it Goldie and no need to apologise. I can totally understand why it bugged you. It would make anyone uncomfortable or upset. Try and do something that improves your mood...like play a video game? You love video games so that should take your mind off it. Go for a walk, the weather is lovely today! That might help.

thats ok i only got scared at night LOL cos i hate dark()yeh im wimp lol):biggrin:

no i not seen it but i read online that it fake the real video is never been shown
i owuld not watch even if it fake cos it would still scare me :frown:
When he conjured and controlled shadow and darkness I was agape. Such an original idea, especially for a character who isn't a villain. Sod a sun summoner, I want to be a darkling : /

Wait, before I say anything, what episode are you on? 👀

That was such a brilliant scene, no? Honestly, I was so impressed by the quality of this series. So many scenes that were just...the transitions were so smooth. The way he controls shadows. I love the concept. Will add more in a bit once you answer ^
Wait, before I say anything, what episode are you on? 👀

That was such a brilliant scene, no? Honestly, I was so impressed by the quality of this series. So many scenes that were just...the transitions were so smooth. The way he controls shadows. I love the concept. Will add more in a bit once you answer ^

I've watched 3 hehe. Don't tell me you've binged like 5 in a day lol.
Now you will have to go outside and stare at flowers whilst taking deep breaths. That's what I did.

oh sorry it upset sensetive bee:colondollar:
There's an article on it, she was depressed because she was nearly 30 and still a virgin and really wanted a boyfriend/husband. Anyway, I'm not going to post more about that here.

oh in the film i watch(i only saw end bits) she was unhappy at work cos people were horrible to her:frown:
thats ok i only got scared at night LOL cos i hate dark()yeh im wimp lol):biggrin:

You aren't a wimp for being afraid of the dark, almost everyone has an irrational fear or two. : ) But yes, spend the rest of the afternoon avoiding thinking about what you watched and you should be fine!
You aren't a wimp for being afraid of the dark, almost everyone has an irrational fear or two. : ) But yes, spend the rest of the afternoon avoiding thinking about what you watched and you should be fine!

i think about bee beating up celtic lol:biggrin:

yeh i avoid watching bad stuff onloine cos sometimes i think about it for days lol i need to watch that cooking woman you watch:biggrin:
I've watched 3 hehe. Don't tell me you've binged like 5 in a day lol.

I've watched all 8. :ashamed2: Don't. Just don't. Pretend you didn't read that. Promise not to spoil it for you though.

Yesss, I haven't seen that before, the control and use of shadows in this way, I mean . Then again, I am not someone who was into fantasy as a genre until recently so couldn't be too sure about how original or unique it is as I haven't watched that many movies/shows. The Darkling is definitely more intriguing than the sun summoner imo, very fascinating and alluring. Anyway, what are you thoughts so far? Characters you like/dislike?
i think about bee beating up celtic lol:biggrin:

yeh i avoid watching bad stuff onloine cos sometimes i think about it for days lol i need to watch that cooking woman you watch:biggrin:

So dark. 💀

Hahah she is very wholesome and good choice!! Listen to uplifting music and distract yourself by doing what you enjoy.
I've watched all 8. :ashamed2: Don't. Just don't. Pretend you didn't read that. Promise not to spoil it for you though.

I–

I just knew you were going to say that :toofunny:

Yesss, I haven't seen that before, the control and use of shadows in this way, I mean . Then again, I am not someone who was into fantasy as a genre until recently so couldn't be too sure about how original or unique it is as I haven't watched that many movies/shows. The Darkling is definitely more intriguing than the sun summoner imo, very fascinating and alluring. Anyway, what are you thoughts so far? Characters you like/dislike?

Well I've finished episode 4 now and really liking it so far although there isn't as much shadow summoning as I'd like. I also want to see the tidemakers do stuff smh.

Well yes, first of all the costumes are very realistic and one does feel like they're immerse. I also love how it's loosely based on Russia, nice to have a change from the very Western Europe-centric dramas. I find it very interesting that unlike something like HP, in this world Grisha only have access to one type of magic. There's also something oddly charming about the name Little Palace even though it's huge lmao.

Eugh, hate Zoya, jealous hoe. Bahgra's also a bit meh and trying too hard with the tough love but I like most of the other characters and what they add to the dynamics of it. Gutted when Mal's 2 mischievous mates died in episode 4 though, nightmare. Is there anyone you can't stand??

Latest

Trending

Trending