The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serene Dreams
My apologies. 😌

How many cupcakes do you get per a sponsored post? Not a question I would usually feel comfortable asking but we are all greedy here so no point pretending otherwise.

Well I suppose you could negotiate the contract to get cupcakes if you really wanted but I get paid a Colin, 5 packets of Percy Pigs, a bottle of still lemonade, 2 packs of pulled pork rolls and a big chocolate sundae.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Well I suppose you could negotiate the contract to get cupcakes if you really wanted but I get paid a Colin, 5 packets of Percy Pigs, a bottle of still lemonade, 2 packs of pulled pork rolls and a big chocolate sundae.

I heard Asda gives 5 drops of water per post.
(edited 2 years ago)
I heard Asda gives 5 drops of water per post.

What a disgustingly cheap piece of crap that supermarket is.

Respectfully of course 🙄😌😌
Respectfully of course 🙄😌😌

This genuinely kills me. It kills me. 😭😭

thats where we shop celtic:frown:
This genuinely kills me. It kills me. 😭😭

rude celtic i say:colondollar:

my mum go to lidl,asda and stuff cos it cheaper and we not rich like celtic:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
thats where we shop celtic:frown:

My deepest condolences.
My deepest condolences.

we shop at tesco and other places too:smile:
Original post by Wise Goldie
my mum go to lidl,asda and stuff cos it cheaper :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
we shop at tesco and other places too:smile:

As do most people because it's a smart choice depending on how much they are willing to spend on basic essentials. Most people joke about it light-heartedly but I think it's safe to say that one should always ignore real snobbery : )
(edited 2 years ago)
As do most people because it's a smart choice depending on how much they are willing to spend on basic essentials. Most people joke about it light-heartedly but I think it's safe to say that one should always ignore real snobbery : )

thanks bee :five:
I honestly do try and be patient but some people just get on my nerves. The selfishness, the arrogance, the entitlement. There is not even much to say or I would turn this into a rant post, just think some people need to be more considerate and stop acting like everyone owes them everything all the time.
Me when I am annoyed: 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I will watch Insidious 2 tonight once I have completed a few essential tasks. I am just in a strange mood. Want to scream, laugh, cry, sob, giggle and it's too difficult choosing one of them. It's a c) all of the above situation. Think it might be the weather. I will distract myself with my ugly to-do-list. My To-Do-List is a monster and I must slay him. 😡🤭
(edited 2 years ago)
Okay I am much calmer now. 🤣
I sometimes think there must be an armchair psychologist reading my blog, analysing my mood swings and diagnosing me. 😶 I want to compare our notes if such a person actually exists. Mine are several pages long.
Me when I am annoyed: 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I rel8 so much🤧
Original post by Synergy~
I rel8 so much🤧

I was just about to text you because I had to tell you something so urgent (see spoiler) but can't find my phone so here:

Spoiler

I pictured myself as Dobby when I typed FORGIVE ME.
I was just about to text you because I had to tell you something so urgent (see spoiler) but can't find my phone so here:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending