The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serene Dreams
:toofunny: I love it.

Omg why the sad face? It's absolutely fine to take a break from TSR. We will miss you but we know you will be back! I hope you enjoy yourself a lot. You deserve it. Glad you are looking forward to it.

you must tease celtic for me when i away please
Original post by Anonymous
yeh i really am looking forward but i dont think the weathers nice:frown:

can you look after mr celtic while i away:u:

The weather has been more indecisive than even me lately, can't seem to make up its mind.

Sure. 🤣
(edited 2 years ago)
I know most will disagree but the weather right now is delicious. 😍
There was me thinking you'd give long, tear-jerking replies and reading them I'd immediately declare you an emo- But I like the angsty "Also I hate people" bit so you can still join our gang.

Lmaooooo I saw that yesterday and laughed out loud but couldn't be bothered to edit. I must have asked a second question and deleted it but forgot to change numbers. Edited to include question number 2 now. Go read. : )

I prefer to keep my words short and let my actions do the speaking :u:

Spoiler

@Prussianxo Already have two username ideas. When do you want me to spilllll the tea?

Let me knowwwwww pleaseeeeee
The weather has been more indecisive than even me lately, can't seem to make up its mind.

Sure. 🤣

also you have to call him mr celtic though lol
I know most will disagree but the weather right now is delicious. 😍

its raining here:frown:
Original post by Wise Goldie
you must tease celtic for me when i away please

Trying to get others to do your dirty work I see. No one is bullying me and stop pretending you're going to be away when you're going to be lurking every second of your ''holiday'' :u:
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Trying to get others to do your dirty work I see. No one is bullying me and stop pretending you're going to be away when you're going to be lurking every second of your ''holiday'' :u:

i wont be lurking after wednesday i will NOT be on at all even to look(i gonna miss it:frown:)
Original post by Prussianxo
Let me knowwwwww pleaseeeeee

🤭
All right. I still think you are joking about actually having me help you with this, but...

So, I was obviously joking about the phoenix bit, but then I thought about it, and I was like, why not? You want a new account because you feel like you have changed too much as a person and this one no longer feels like it 'fits' you. Pretty lazy of me to stick with this and not come up with something different, but then your short answers telling me I couldn't count and that you wanted more clout weren't exactly helpful. JOKING. I am just blaming you so that I don't have to admit I am lazy and lacking in imagination.

I first thought of 'Dark Phoenix' but realised very quickly that it's also the title of a very popular Marvel movie and didn't think you'd want to attract hardcore fans/trolls. Also, it didn't really seem like the right username for you. So I carried on with my research because I needed some inspiration and wanted to know more about the mythical bird. I came across an article that mentioned it's also known as "sunbird". That's definitely incorrect but then I randomly thought of "Crimson Sunbird" and it seemed perfect because "crimson" makes me picture fiery red feathers and the "sunbird" fits so well because not only does the 'sun' in the word again help you vividly picture the majestic, bold appearance of the bird - the feathers of a phoenix are red and a hue of gold - but in ancient Egypt the bird was also associated with the worship of the sun. Its golden tail feathers hot to the touch - again, the word “sunbird” seemed so much more fitting and flexible to use instead of “phoenix”. There is also this myth that the dawn song of the phoenix was so beautiful that Apollo, the God of sun, would stop his chariot and the sun to listen to it. It's probably just that I am a loony but whenever I see "Crimson Sunbird" now, I think about everything I have written so far. I-.

As for your ‘name’, I came up with Fenix. It’s a respelling of “phoenix” and it means “dark red”. Also the name of a constellation.
(edited 2 years ago)
I am actually laughing at how I wrote such a long post explaining the username. I am done with myself.
^^ But I will definitely let you know if I think of other usernames. : )
^^ But I will definitely let you know if I think of other usernames. : )

im good at names bee:biggrin:

your next one should be tearful insect:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
im good at names bee:biggrin:

your next one should be tearful insect:biggrin:

True.

🙄😔
/8
My eyes cannot cope-

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler