The Student Room Group

Trust Issues

My girlfriend and I have been together for a couple of months, shes started acting distant and has been spending a lot of time with one of her friends (m 19) and not replying to my texts straight away like she used to. It is making me very mad, especials because im not getting much attention like I used to from her, im starting to look elsewhere. Should I be worried?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend and I have been together for a couple of months, shes started acting distant and has been spending a lot of time with one of her friends (m 19) and not replying to my texts straight away like she used to. It is making me very mad, especials because im not getting much attention like I used to from her, im starting to look elsewhere. Should I be worried?

She may be busy

Just ask her what's up
Reply 2
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
She may be busy

Just ask her what's up

I cant shes not replying now thats why im so annoyed at her. She cant be busy she doesnt have any other friends or hobbies.
I cant shes not replying now thats why im so annoyed at her. She cant be busy she doesnt have any other friends or hobbies.

phone her
Reply 4
phone her

i can see on snap maps shes at his house, shes not picking up. think i'll just go round my other girls house to get back at her .
i can see on snap maps shes at his house, shes not picking up. think i'll just go round my other girls house to get back at her .

no don't do that! ****s sake. Your relationship is gonna collapse. Just talk.
Reply 6
no don't do that! ****s sake. Your relationship is gonna collapse. Just talk.

How can i talk if she wont answer
Reply 7
Send a carrier pigeon
How can i talk if she wont answer

Wait then! MAKing rash decisions, ruins relationships faster than anything else
Reply 9
Original post by spanker
Send a carrier pigeon

thanks for your **** advice spanker
White people have too many trust issuez
Wait then! MAKing rash decisions, ruins relationships faster than anything else

HOW would that ruin a perfectly good thing we have going? i think she just need to learn a lesson
White people have too many trust issuez

why would you think im white lol im not
HOW would that ruin a perfectly good thing we have going? i think she just need to learn a lesson

you do this. She finds out, then she does the same thing. It carries on, till you've split up
why would you think im white lol im not

@Foxehh told me u were
thanks for your **** advice spanker

"im starting to look elsewhere"
"think i'll just go round my other girls house to get back at her"

Why should I give advice to someone whose thought process consists of these statements?
look im not a patient kind of guy and im worried i'll lose it if i confront her about it. how am I not being a man?
Original post by spanker

Why should I give advice to someone whose thought process consists of these statements?

I came on here for advice not abouse thank you. thank you spanker for the **** input once again.
Reply 18
What a mess of a thread. Speak to her about it, dont do anything stupid.
Reply 19
Original post by spanker

honestly, I felt bad for him at first but now I kinda hope she's cheating

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending