AQA RS GCSE 2020 (November) [Thematic- Religion & Life]

Watch this thread
TheSecretSayer
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How did everyone find the paper 2?
Last edited by TheSecretSayer; 1 year ago
Abdul ELtahir
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I heard that they're publicly ;osting the exam papers on the 19th, I'm not sure though.
TheSecretSayer
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Nope, they are not going to be posting the 2019 or the 2020 papers, however, they will be posting a compilation of exam questions in which some questions may be from those papers.
Abdul ELtahir
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ohh okay Yh that makes more sense, I’m taking the GCSE exams from May 4th to 12th or 13th so I’m gonna need to do a lot of revision from now.
alice2004ww
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hello all has anyone done paper 2 for anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (38)
29.69%
Take a gap year (18)
14.06%
Resit my exams (34)
26.56%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (18)
14.06%
I don't know yet (14)
10.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.69%

Watched Threads