The Student Room Group

University

I’ve got offers from my unis but want to know if I’ll still be able to get into my course (law in university of Liverpool) with AAC instead of AAA
Original post by Brianna.0
I’ve got offers from my unis but want to know if I’ll still be able to get into my course (law in university of Liverpool) with AAC instead of AAA

This is the sort of question you should ask Liverpool directly. Ideally during an online offer holder day if they have one

Its still possible that you will be accepted - not guaranteed, but possible.
Liverpool is not as competitive as some other top Unis and they may accept 'near miss' to fill the course.

They do have a history of accepting people with lower grades for Law but I don’t know about this year as there is likely to be a lot of grade inflation

Hey @Brianna.0

If the course is filled then no near misses are expected. However, it is likely that through clearing if students do not receive the expected grades then spaces on the course will appear. These spaces will be allocated to the 'next best' until all the spaces are filled.

Although nothing can be guaranteed, it is very common for spaces to be allocated to near misses.

I hope this provides some clarity for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending