The Student Room Group

is it ok if i have?...

is it ok if i have 3 friends at school as i am in year 11

as this is the case I talk to these people in my class and I joke with them and chat with them but do not know how to hang out with them in school as its only a couple of weeks so guys help me in how i could hang out with them in school and any tips thanks
Original post by anon1830486
guys whos doing....

OCR Maths foundation non-cal exam

English literature- an Inspector calls - old v younger generation or Mr birling or Mrs Birling

English Language- letter writing , article exam

if you do then please tell me any advice to get high grades on the exams and any tips to revise for these exams

thanks

Your question is completely unrelated to the thread. You should make a separate thread about this, you'll get more helpful replies.
Original post by Anonymous

as this is the case I talk to these people in my class and I joke with them and chat with them but do not know how to hang out with them in school as its only a couple of weeks so guys help me in how i could hang out with them in school and any tips thanks

It's normal to have a couple of friends yeah, just hang out together during lunch and break and just walk around the school
Reply 3
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
It's normal to have a couple of friends yeah, just hang out together during lunch and break and just walk around the school

ok thanks yhhyh
Original post by Anonymous

I'm definitely not a grammar-nazi, but your complete lack of punctuation meant I genuinely couldn't understand the question. Three friends are plenty, by the way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending