is it ok if i have?...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it ok if i have 3 friends at school as i am in year 11

as this is the case I talk to these people in my class and I joke with them and chat with them but do not know how to hang out with them in school as its only a couple of weeks so guys help me in how i could hang out with them in school and any tips thanks
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anon1830486)
guys whos doing....

OCR Maths foundation non-cal exam

English literature- an Inspector calls - old v younger generation or Mr birling or Mrs Birling

English Language- letter writing , article exam

if you do then please tell me any advice to get high grades on the exams and any tips to revise for these exams

thanks
Your question is completely unrelated to the thread. You should make a separate thread about this, you'll get more helpful replies.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

as this is the case I talk to these people in my class and I joke with them and chat with them but do not know how to hang out with them in school as its only a couple of weeks so guys help me in how i could hang out with them in school and any tips thanks
It's normal to have a couple of friends yeah, just hang out together during lunch and break and just walk around the school
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
It's normal to have a couple of friends yeah, just hang out together during lunch and break and just walk around the school
ok thanks yhhyh
Nagromicous
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I'm definitely not a grammar-nazi, but your complete lack of punctuation meant I genuinely couldn't understand the question. Three friends are plenty, by the way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.62%
No (183)
70.38%

Watched Threads