The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Interview response time?

Hi, last week I had an interview for 2D animation, and once I had finished I was offered a place! I'm still waiting for it come through in my emails and on UCAS, so I was just wondering how long it usually takes to get the official confirmation?
Original post by t_adeb
Hi, last week I had an interview for 2D animation, and once I had finished I was offered a place! I'm still waiting for it come through in my emails and on UCAS, so I was just wondering how long it usually takes to get the official confirmation?
Hi @t_adeb,
Congrats on your interview and offer of a place 🙂
I have checked with our Admissions Team, and you should have had the update on UCAS by now. Please can you contact us at [email protected] to follow this up as we'll need your details.
Thank you,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi @t_adeb,
I have checked with our Admissions Team, and you should have had the update on UCAS by now. Please can you contact us at [email protected] to follow this up as we'll need your details.
Thank you,
Gaynor
Ok thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi @t_adeb,
Thank you,
Gaynor
Ok, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending