The Student Room Group

Architecture

I'm planning to study architecture in UCL , I'm currently in 9th grade about to be 10 so I havent started to study yet . Which AP classes should I take and what should I do to prepare for my application? and do you guys have any other good universitys for arch in mind
Original post by nehir305
I'm planning to study architecture in UCL , I'm currently in 9th grade about to be 10 so I havent started to study yet . Which AP classes should I take and what should I do to prepare for my application? and do you guys have any other good universitys for arch in mind

so im guessing your either doing ib or a canadian or american high school diploma. If your doing an american hsd you need ap in nearly all classes just because some people see it as easier, if your doing canadian hsd or ib try to do as many ap subjects you feel comfortable with, do it at least in the math and physics subjects, but theres no point doing ap english if you end up failing it.
Reply 2
I am from Turkey and I'm applying with a french high school diploma, thank you for your answer. Should I do anything apart from AP classes I am not familiar with the system
Original post by nehir305
I am from Turkey and I'm applying with a french high school diploma, thank you for your answer. Should I do anything apart from AP classes I am not familiar with the system

Try and get work experience at an architectural firm or join clubs or other work experience related to the math and physics field.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending