The Student Room Group

When to apply (2022 entry)

I looking to apply for paramedic science 2022 entry and I have just completed a HE diploma so I'm waiting on my grades for 01/08/21. Should I wait to apply in September when I have my grades awarded and I can apply through college and get a reference or should I just apply now independently now?
I’d say wait until September so you can get a reference from your college. Otherwise you’ll have to find someone to do your reference yourself.

I’ve also never really seen a uni who has given an offer before like, September. You can start working on your personal statement now though and hand it in to whoever might look at it (or not) before most others will.
Reply 2
Original post by cchloepx
I’d say wait until September so you can get a reference from your college. Otherwise you’ll have to find someone to do your reference yourself.

I’ve also never really seen a uni who has given an offer before like, September. You can start working on your personal statement now though and hand it in to whoever might look at it (or not) before most others will.

Okay thank you much appreciated 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest