The Student Room Group

Want to pursue a career in music

So I want to pursue a career in music by being a music producer but I have no knowledge or experience or how to pay an instrument lol. Does anyone have any solution on what I should do? Or where I should start?
Reply 1
I have no experience in music but I would try YouTube and google, free and will definitely have something or course to help you start or you could try reaching out to people and getting lessons if that's a thing for music producing.
Original post by Anonymous
So I want to pursue a career in music by being a music producer but I have no knowledge or experience or how to pay an instrument lol. Does anyone have any solution on what I should do? Or where I should start?

definitely get some instrumental/vocal lessons either through school or privately - it teaches you so much!! Most people think classical music is useless or boring but that's where modern music has come from and it's important to know it's roots. do an online basic music theory course, learn how to read music. the best music producers will have strong theory and be proficient in at least one instrument (and yes - the voice does count as an instrument)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending