The Student Room Group

Anyone bored and fed up of the single life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Oh u were being legit about the matchmaker thing?

I've taken the task upon myself, because I see the need for more positivity in people.
By your words , it doesnt seem anything bad , but more advisory?

It is advisory, and it's like a first aid, as I didn't intend it to be a permanent solution.
Original post by SlaveofAll
I've taken the task upon myself, because I see the need for more positivity in people.

I love that, what a nice 'hobby' or idea, im not sure what to call it but u get the idea. Its exciting to say the least
Original post by HaydenFordz
Yeh man getting dull what about you :tongue:

Yeh init. Just waiting for the right girl I guess bro
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Yeh init. Just waiting for the right girl I guess bro

I see I see
I love that, what a nice 'hobby' or idea, im not sure what to call it but u get the idea. Its exciting to say the least

If I'm not gonna do something to secure peace even in a little way, who will?
Original post by HaydenFordz
I see I see

Might be waiting years 😅
It is advisory, and it's like a first aid, as I didn't intend it to be a permanent solution.

So they shouldnt take it too seriously, it's more of something to get you started
If I'm not gonna do something to secure peace even in a little way, who will?

I fully support that , i feel like everyone is struggling to find someone , so doing this would help
So they shouldnt take it too seriously, it's more of something to get you started

I can understand why the outrageous remarks of the guy I tried to help enraged a lot of users in another thread, although they ended up writing me off as either a troll or the same guy as that guy.
I can understand why the outrageous remarks of the guy I tried to help enraged a lot of users in another thread, although they ended up writing me off as either a troll or the same guy as that guy.

That is a bit too much doing for just an advice, they should have taken it with a grain of salt if they didnt appropriate it even though they asked for help.
That is a bit too much doing for just an advice, they should have taken it with a grain of salt if they didnt appropriate it even though they asked for help.

I'm not gonna blame them though, as knee-jerk reactions happen most of the time.
I'm not gonna blame them though, as knee-jerk reactions happen most of the time.

Thats true , you cant expect all good ones unfortunately
Thats true , you cant expect all good ones unfortunately

That kinda makes me a bit hypersensitive to what other people say. Gotta steer of any backlash.
That kinda makes me a bit hypersensitive to what other people say. Gotta steer of any backlash.

I get why would feel like that but there will also be other good ones that you should focus more on and not of the negative ones.
I get why would feel like that but there will also be other good ones that you should focus more on and not of the negative ones.

I do wish the good ones were more commonplace.
I do wish the good ones were more commonplace.

Same but nothing can be done about that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending