The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Question about accommodations

Hey, so I'm heading over to KCL as an international student this fall and missed the 10th deadline to register for accommodations by a day or two. When I got my email to book a room today, I was greeted with a "No Rooms Available"! Frankly, I'm worried, because I don't know if I'm going to be able to get a dorm.
I have 2 main questions right now:
1 - How often do new rooms come up? I was told that it happens somewhat frequently, but I'd like something a bit more definite.
2 - Will I be eligible for the August 9th round of accommodations? I'm on the waitlist and someone I spoke to said I would be, but I was a few days late on the register.
If you have any insights, thank you so much!
Reply 1
im looking for an answer to this. I might be able to help you as they have a helper who called me today but I didn't pick up , he will call again tomorrow and hopefully we will have some clarifications.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Chuan216
im looking for an answer to this. I might be able to help you as they have a helper who called me today but I didn't pick up , he will call again tomorrow and hopefully we will have some clarifications.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest