The Student Room Group

Keeping a conversation going

(F) Starting talking to this girl two weeks ago. I thought she seemed pretty interested. We got through the main get to know you kind of questions then conversation didn’t seem to flow as easy

She said she’s bad at text and she’s much better in person. Which is true because we met two days later and she couldn’t stop talking and I loved it. We won’t be able to meet up again for maybe two weeks because we both work a lot and we have plans. So In the meantime I don’t want the conversation to die out

I want to keep the conversations going without bugging her and coming across desperate.
Anyone got any advice??
Keep having the littlest conversations everyday whenever it is convenient for you. I mean if she's into you, she won't mind you calling her.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
(F) Starting talking to this girl two weeks ago. I thought she seemed pretty interested. We got through the main get to know you kind of questions then conversation didn’t seem to flow as easy

She said she’s bad at text and she’s much better in person. Which is true because we met two days later and she couldn’t stop talking and I loved it. We won’t be able to meet up again for maybe two weeks because we both work a lot and we have plans. So In the meantime I don’t want the conversation to die out

I want to keep the conversations going without bugging her and coming across desperate.
Anyone got any advice??

Trying asking her if you can call

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending