The Student Room Group

When he replies to your story then..

what does it mean when a guy likes my story, replies to it we text for a while and then he likes my message and doesnt keep the conversation going?
Reply 1
Either 1 of 2 things... as a guy myself.

He either likes you but can't keep a conversation going (like me and many guys) or thinks you are not interested in him

OR

He is just being nice about your story (depending on what the story was..) and wanted to express that
Reply 2
Original post by cos123
Either 1 of 2 things... as a guy myself.

He either likes you but can't keep a conversation going (like me and many guys) or thinks you are not interested in him

OR

He is just being nice about your story (depending on what the story was..) and wanted to express that

I believe it’s version number one. This guy means world to me I dont want to do anything bad. What should I do to show him my interest?
Reply 3
Original post by alpha1310
I believe it’s version number one. This guy means world to me I dont want to do anything bad. What should I do to show him my interest?

Sorry for no reply, ask him what his plans are for a weekend that's coming up in a week or two, see what he says, look at his facial expressions, then ask him if he'd be interested in going somewhere or doing an activity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending