Thank you
Regards
Original post by Elena Marinova
Hello
When to start taking?
Thank you
Regards

Hi @Elena Marinova
Great to hear you're interested in a Foundation Year in this area! Warwick Business School (UK) offers a Foundation Year with the opportunity to go on to study BSc Management or BSc Accounting & Finance. You will complete the Foundation Year and then go on to join fellow first years on the BSc course. You can read more about it here.

Applications have now closed for 2021 entry, but will reopen on UCAS for 2022 entry later in the year. Does that answer your question?

Let us know if you have any further questions :smile:
Eleanor
WBS Marketing Team
Original post by Warwick Business School
Hi @Elena Marinova
Great to hear you're interested in a Foundation Year in this area! Warwick Business School (UK) offers a Foundation Year with the opportunity to go on to study BSc Management or BSc Accounting & Finance. You will complete the Foundation Year and then go on to join fellow first years on the BSc course. You can read more about it here.

Applications have now closed for 2021 entry, but will reopen on UCAS for 2022 entry later in the year. Does that answer your question?

Let us know if you have any further questions :smile:
Eleanor
WBS Marketing Team

Hi
I am interested in accepting September Business Management and Finance with foundation year. If you can tell me when the exams start because I have to take an exam. I have already applied for funding
Thank you
Regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending