The Student Room Group

I'm leaving

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunny.side.up
Hey everyone. :redface: some things have come up with my personal life and I have to leave. I really enjoyed getting to know you all. Hopefully I can come back soon :smile:

@CheeseIsVeg sorry for wasting your time

I really wasn't expecting this, really sad to hear you're leaving :frown: :console: hope it all gets sorted, tc x
Hope things get better and that we see you soon Chloee :smile: :heart:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Moonlight rain
Noo Chloee:frown: I'm going to really miss you. You have really have helped me get through some of my dark days. I really hope you're okay and I can wish you the happiness, love and just overall an amazing life which you deserve. You're a one of the nicest people I know who deserves everything amazing in life. Have fun. You're always welcome to come back and I'm here for you.

how you been recently chanel?
Original post by Foxehh
:frown: Hope things are sorted out and you come back soon :console:

your amercian twin has left:redface:
:console:
I hope everything can be sorted out at your end. :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 25
don't go :frown:
Original post by CoolCavy
You can't delete an account as a forum helper or above, you have to be removed from the usergroup first - thats why its usually protocol to let your SL/CS know so they can step you down :redface:

Anyway, best of luck with things, you've been a great part of the team :smile:

ok, how long would that take if you know? thanks
These things happen in life. All the best for the future and dont be a stranger to TSR :smile:
I'll miss your random interesting thread creation. Hopefully you'll return. :moon:
- Best Thread Maker On TSR.

- First person who liked my TSR post.

- First person who taught me how to put a GIF as their avatar.

You will be missed. :yy:
Reply 30
well you're not allowed cuz you make the best threads so... :dontknow:
ok, how long would that take if you know? thanks
You need to post in AtCS or speak to Cheese privately to get this sorted. :wink: Making this thread is not a request to be removed from user groups. I'd personally recommend keeping your account and just not logging in for a while. If privacy is the concern then you could change your username and remove any identifying posts on the site. The Community Staff can support with that too. :yes:

It's a real shame to see you leaving, and I hope you know you will be missed. :cube: Please take care, and if you need to talk to someone to chat to (on a new account or this one), send me a PM. :heart:
Omgggg chloeeeee
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Omgggg chloeeeee

Mooonlighttt
Mooonlighttt

Omg update us! How have you been? Didn't think you'd ever come back :frown:
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Omg update us! How have you been? Didn't think you'd ever come back :frown:

I didn't think I would either tbh. :frown:
But, I've been good. I actually have COVID right now lol. I will do a huge update on my blog.
Mooonlighttt

Welcome back! :jumphug:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Welcome back!

Hi! Thank you! :jumphug:
I didn't think I would either tbh. :frown:
But, I've been good. I actually have COVID right now lol. I will do a huge update on my blog.

Aw no, I hope you feel better soon.
Looking forward to it :hugs:
Mooonlighttt

I didn't even know you left until now :redface:
Welcome back :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest