The Student Room Group

Younger girl likes me and I'm leaving for university soon.

This girl is in year 9 and I'm in year 13 and that is definitely dodgy. But I think she does like me. She'd follow me around and she touches me a lot and weirdly she brought up sexual topics with me but it could be friendly think. The thing is she said she wanted my number at the end of the year which I'm kind of hesitating because she'll change in those years and I don't really want to see her having a bf. To be honest if she were in my year or below I would've dated her already but she isn't. What should I do get her number and wait or walk away?
Reply 1
I would leave it. The age difference is there. She might have a crush on you and her feelings are coming up as your leaving for other things. The 5 years difference is very big for secondary and 6th form.

If she does come up in the future then go for it as by then she would of matured and you would have matured as well.
Obviously walk away.
Original post by Anonymous
This girl is in year 9 and I'm in year 13 and that is definitely dodgy. But I think she does like me. She'd follow me around and she touches me a lot and weirdly she brought up sexual topics with me but it could be friendly think. The thing is she said she wanted my number at the end of the year which I'm kind of hesitating because she'll change in those years and I don't really want to see her having a bf. To be honest if she were in my year or below I would've dated her already but she isn't. What should I do get her number and wait or walk away?

It's probably just a teenage crush; nothing unusual there. Chances are she'll grow out of it and move on to someone else way before you leave for uni.

By all means, be polite, friendly etc. but definitely don't act on it (I would also say don't encourage it either), otherwise it'll look bad on you in all sorts of ways.
Apna number use dedo
Original post by Anonymous #3
Apna number use dedo

abe yaha indian bhi hai

translation: no dont give leave her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending