The Student Room Group

Indefinite Leave To Remain Student Finance

Hi, I have indefinite leave to remain in the UK could I apply for student finance? is there other channels to go through
Reply 1
Yes you can as long as you’ve got your documents that you can use to support your application
Hi there,

What nationality are you and when did you get your indefinite leave to remain? How long have you lived in the UK and when does your course start?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 3
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi there,
What nationality are you and when did you get your indefinite leave to remain? How long have you lived in the UK and when does your course start?
Thanks, Drew
I'm Pakistani, I've lived in the UK for 20 years so my whole life. I got indefinite status this year and I'm not starting a course I'm hoping I can apply for next year.

Thanks,
Original post by snyarii
I'm Pakistani, I've lived in the UK for 20 years so my whole life. I got indefinite status this year and I'm not starting a course I'm hoping I can apply for next year.

Thanks,

I think you should be able to apply for SFE and be funded as a home fees student. I had lived in the UK for less time than that and had ILR and have always been funded by SFE as a home fees student :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi there. If you have Indefinite Leave to Remain and have at least 3 years residency in the UK then you can apply. Are you looking to start a course this September or next year? Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending