The Student Room Group

Provisional Driving License

I’m 16 and I applied for my Provisional licence on the 15th December 2020 not long after my birthday. 6 months later I still not have received my licence. I have returned all the forms I have been sent and DVLA have returned my identity documents. When I try contacting DVLA by webchat and email they cannot help me and when I phone I cannot speak to an advisor as there are none available.

Any advice on what I should do? Should I reapply?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by alfiellds
I’m 16 and I applied for my Provisional licence on the 15th December 2020 not long after my birthday. 6 months later I still not have received my licence. I have returned all the forms I have been sent and DVLA have returned my identity documents. When I try contacting DVLA by webchat and email they cannot help me and when I phone I cannot speak to an advisor as there are none available.

Any advice on what I should do? Should I reapply?

i applied for my provisional 7 months ago and i’m in the exact same position. i’ve been changing them up but i’m probably gonna reapply because i’m starting driving lessons soon
Reply 2
Original post by literatureandkea
i applied for my provisional 7 months ago and i’m in the exact same position. i’ve been changing them up but i’m probably gonna reapply because i’m starting driving lessons soon

My concern with reapplying is that it will cancel my current application and just put me in an even worse place, having to wait another 7 months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending