The Student Room Group

Driving test

Hi
I have previously licensed and use to drive but when I started with my instructor here I am always getting overwhelmed about roundabouts and some of other areas, I have booked my test for next month and I don’t know what should I do ? Ad I know it’s a long waiting list to get another appointment
Reply 1
Original post by Saima arif
Hi
I have previously licensed and use to drive but when I started with my instructor here I am always getting overwhelmed about roundabouts and some of other areas, I have booked my test for next month and I don’t know what should I do ? Ad I know it’s a long waiting list to get another appointment

Practise, Practise and more Practise.

try and relax and go through the basics, it seems overwhelming at first but the more you try the better you should be. try and see if there is a private cardome driving school near you to practise.
Reply 2
I don’t have car for practice and looking if I can rent a car for practice on provisional license And my test in a month
No, you cannot rent a car on a provisional licence and who would you have to supervise you?

If you're overwhelmed by roundabouts then you're clearly not ready to take the test. In your own interest and that of your potential examiner you should postpone your test and wait until you're ready.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending