The Student Room Group

does this make me bisexual/gay?

I think of myself as a straight guy because I am only attracted to girls. But I've always been curious about receiving anal sex from a guy. I watched videos online of gay anal sex and was turned on by the idea of being penetrated by a guys penis in my anus. I would like to try it and I am thinking about going on grindr to find a guy who would hook up with me to do this. Does this make me bisexual/gay? I don't feel attracted to guys btw.
It makes you whatever you want to be. You don't have to label yourself if you don't want to :smile:
You are bicurious I would say
Probably just intrigued as to how it would feel etc because the concept is new to you

Guess you wont know until you try :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
It makes you whatever you want to be. You don't have to label yourself if you don't want to :smile:

Thanks.
Reply 4
Original post by WazzWazz98
You are bicurious I would say
Probably just intrigued as to how it would feel etc because the concept is new to you

Guess you wont know until you try :wink:

Yeah I really want to try it.

Do it, nothing is stopping you :smile: good luck and have fun

So long as you don't already have a gf or something Go for it op
Definitely use a condom though
Reply 7
Yeah make sure youre safe, use protection and that its consensual both ways :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by WazzWazz98
So long as you don't already have a gf or something Go for it op
Definitely use a condom though

No I don't currently have a girlfriend.
Reply 9
Update - today I hooked up with a guy from Grindr. He came round and we had anal sex. It felt amazing and I'm so glad I did it. It didn't hurt but then again we used a lot of Lube. I think that I'm at least bisexual and perhaps even gay since it felt much more intense than when I was with a girl. I guess I will just have to keep exploring my sexuality.
Update - today I hooked up with a guy from Grindr. He came round and we had anal sex. It felt amazing and I'm so glad I did it. It didn't hurt but then again we used a lot of Lube. I think that I'm at least bisexual and perhaps even gay since it felt much more intense than when I was with a girl. I guess I will just have to keep exploring my sexuality.

Glad it worked out for you! :smile:

Yaaaay! Good for you!! Keep exploring your sexuality!
In my case I'm bisexual. I have better sex with girls but I don't reconsider myself lesbian because I still feel attraction towards guys (unfortunately 🤣)

Good luck and be safe!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending