The Student Room Group

BOYS - which gift would you prefer?

My newish boyfriends bday is coming up and he hoards hoodies so I want to get him a new one, but i’m not sure if I should stick to a plain branded nike one or if i should get a custom? I’ve seen an awesome custom hoodie w his fav classic movie on the back but i’m worried he won’t wanna wear it because it’s not branded or whatever???

what would you prefer lads?
I love stuff relating to my favorite video games,movies, TV shows or just amusing in general. I would prefer the custom version.
Custom one is much more personal I guess.

He can think of you whenever he wears it, and I really doubt brand would matter. It’s the thought that counts when it comes to gifts.

It all has to make sense.
Reply 3
I am a girl but i think the custom one is a great idea. I wouldnt even consider the other one. He will see you put thought into it and how it is specyfically for him and not just another lazy idea.
Original post by seesey
My newish boyfriends bday is coming up and he hoards hoodies so I want to get him a new one, but i’m not sure if I should stick to a plain branded nike one or if i should get a custom? I’ve seen an awesome custom hoodie w his fav classic movie on the back but i’m worried he won’t wanna wear it because it’s not branded or whatever???

what would you prefer lads?

custom one is good! just be sure to pick the movie carefully, as it can very easily become something embarrassing to walk around with...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending