The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Room available £390/month rent

Hey,

I was planning to live off campus (I got to the University of Kent) but something has come up and I can’t anymore. My tenancy agreement says I have to provide a replacement. It is a 5 bedroom house currently (excluding myself) there are two people living in the house, so you would be the third. It’s got great bus routes, very clean and spacious, short walk to the University of Kent and to the city centre. It’s £390 each month with all bills included. Please contact me urgently if you’re interested!
Hey @Jumbug!

I'm not sure if you already have, but you should also post a listing for your house on SpareRoom. It's a great service used to connect students into finding accommodation for University. I used the service when I was in your situation last year, and it was excellent and I found a replacement in no time!

Good luck!

Nathan
UKC Rep
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Nathan, I also posted a listing there, thank you so much for telling me though because it is very useful advice :smile: Thank you,Yara
Hi! Is the room still available?
Reply 4
Original post by Hafstudiesx
Hi! Is the room still available?

Hey, I'm so sorry it is no longer available
Reply 5
Hello there, I HAVE A ROOM IN PALAMON COURT for University of Kent.

There was a mix up with accommodations and at the moment I have a room in Palamon Court that needs to be filled. If you are looking for a room in Palamon court, please message me and i will send all the details and their contact information.

I would really appreciate it!

My number is 07376097437.

Thank you, Joyce.
Have you tried posting it on fb groups for your uni? It is a very quick way to get interest and DMs
Hi mate,I planned on coming in to University of Kent (Canterbury campus) by October 24, 2021.Kindly advise if I should focus on getting an apartment off or on campus.Most importantly, does anyone have a spare room to share?Regards,Olanrewaju WhatsApp: 2348032002760
Hi mate,I planned on coming in to University of Kent (Canterbury campus) by October 24, 2021.Kindly advise if I should focus on getting an apartment off or on campus.Most importantly, does anyone have a spare room to share?Regards,Olanrewaju WhatsApp: 2348032002760

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending