Hacking
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I already have four A levels but would like to do an EPQ. However, at school, EPQ takes up an hour and twenty minutes of lesson time, with a further hour and twenty expected in your free time/study period. I would like to try and do an EPQ without school, and was wondering if you could do the project at home and then submit it to a external judge to be marked? That way I could do it in the summer holidays/other holidays where i don't have to worry about exams and avoid putting too much stress on myself during term time and avoiding it influencing my A levels badly. Does anyone have any ideas? I could possibly do a course in the summer holidays if doing it completely on your own isn't allowed. If so does anyone know of any un-expensive short courses i could do? Thanks in advance for any ideas!
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://thinkstudent.co.uk/how-to-do...ide-of-school/

If you really want to do an EPQ here's a good link which explains how to go about doing it on your own!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
14.84%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.25%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.47%
I need help with my personal statement (48)
37.5%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
25.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.34%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise