The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting to hear from Plymouth and Cardiff! Anybody heard anything?
But I have had interviews with Bristol and Portsmouth so far 😁
Original post by LucyDawson
i applied to 5 universities the day it opened september 2021. still not heard anything, i think they have until mid march to get back to the applicants

most universities only make offers once all applicants are in as in when its the ucas deadline, so you should hope to hear from then within the next couple of weeks now!!!
Original post by ellenjames17

how was the bristol interview!! and how did you find that pre assessment that they ask for x

Really 😩😩 my application with Bristol is on hold
Reply 584

I’m still waiting for plymouth and cardiff!! how was the bristol interview? i have mine next week!
Is it my imagination or did Plymouth say we should be hearing from them by the end of January if we were going to be offered an Interview?

I got at least 3 messages asking for clarification around some of my qualifications before christmas, so I don't know where that leaves me.
Has anyone heard from Newcastle yet?
I have heard nothing from Bristol since the supplementary questions, no “on hold” or interview or rejection? Is this normal? It’s been over a month since I did the questions
Original post by Megan-olivia11
I have heard nothing from Bristol since the supplementary questions, no “on hold” or interview or rejection? Is this normal? It’s been over a month since I did the questions

I got a email saying they’ve put my application on hold as they got so many applicants
Original post by Maz78666666
I got a email saying they’ve put my application on hold as they got so many applicants

I've never come across this "on hold" situation before.
Were you notified by email that this had happened?
Reply 590
Original post by thurstonet
Is it my imagination or did Plymouth say we should be hearing from them by the end of January if we were going to be offered an Interview?

I got at least 3 messages asking for clarification around some of my qualifications before christmas, so I don't know where that leaves me.

I don’t recall having this message from plymouth so hope it’s not true. Just checked my emails and it just says we aim to respond within 5 working days but for dentistry courses it may take longer
Original post by chvrlo
I don’t recall having this message from plymouth so hope it’s not true. Just checked my emails and it just says we aim to respond within 5 working days but for dentistry courses it may take longer

Same here, I’ve been checking but nothing apart from that
Original post by chvrlo

Quote from acknowledgement email (Plymouth):
"If you are successful in being invited for interview, we will be in touch by the end of January 2022 with details of interview times for you to book onto. All interviews will be taking place online this year. We are expecting to hold interviews in March 2022."
Quote from acknowledgement email (Plymouth):
"If you are successful in being invited for interview, we will be in touch by the end of January 2022 with details of interview times for you to book onto. All interviews will be taking place online this year. We are expecting to hold interviews in March 2022."

Does that mean those of us who didn’t receive the email, won’t be interviewed?
Original post by Dentaldreams
Does that mean those of us who didn’t receive the email, won’t be interviewed?

This was when I first submitted my UCAS applications. I'm starting to feel like thats my conclusion from Plymouth but we'll see.
Reply 595
This was when I first submitted my UCAS applications. I'm starting to feel like thats my conclusion from Plymouth but we'll see.

Ahh no way. I didn’t receive anything like that!
Original post by chvrlo
Ahh no way. I didn’t receive anything like that!

Me niether😭
Reply 597
Me niether😭

I haven’t seen a single person in this thread who has heard back from Plymouth. Either a rejection or interview invite so really hoping they’re taking a bit longer than expected!
Original post by chvrlo
I haven’t seen a single person in this thread who has heard back from Plymouth. Either a rejection or interview invite so really hoping they’re taking a bit longer than expected!

I pray that no news is good news🙏
Reply 599
I pray that no news is good news🙏

Yep me too. I’ve applied for the 3 year degree and also for the 4 year one with a foundation year. Really want to get in

Latest