Ahh well done!! they’ve offered me just hygiene
Reply 782
Original post by chvrlo
Ahh well done!! they’ve offered me just hygiene

Congrats on the offer 👏🏾 did u apply to hygiene only or both
Reply 783
Original post by fatoumata15
Congrats on the offer 👏🏾 did u apply to hygiene only or both

Sorry I meant they've offered me an interview for just hygiene. I applied for DHT but said they weren't able to consider me (don't know why). At least it wasn't a 100% rejection lol
Anything from Plymouth yet guys? Anyone? Taking so long to hear, I can't bare it 🥲
Reply 785
Original post by ellenjames17
Anything from Plymouth yet guys? Anyone? Taking so long to hear, I can't bare it 🥲

Nothing yet!!
I got rejected by Essex because they are full 🙄
Reply 787
Original post by Paritah

Oh no did u just get the email ?
Anyone heard back from UCLan?
Reply 789
Original post by Paritah

Aww sorry to hear that. You still have other unis to u waiting on? x
I heard back from Leeds today. Unfortunately unsuccessful due to not meeting entry requirements apparently. Tried to query this, as I do have the entry requirements they want but can’t get through to anybody.
Original post by ZA753
When was your interview? Have you heard back yet?

My interview for 2022 is on the 18th feb! I was talking about my interview experience last year I’m hoping it’s going to be similar
Reply 792
Had an email from Plymouth today requesting more information. They said if successful for an interview people will be contacted by the end of feb!!
Anyone else had their application come back as unsuccessful due to entry requirements - despite meeting the entry requirements?
Original post by Lrm1998x
Anyone else had their application come back as unsuccessful due to entry requirements - despite meeting the entry requirements?

I got rejected from Leeds too. They didn’t say the reason I was unsuccessful though.
I heard back from Leeds today. Unfortunately unsuccessful due to not meeting entry requirements apparently. Tried to query this, as I do have the entry requirements they want but can’t get through to anybody.

I have experienced something similar in the past. In my situation, the uni had an overwhelming number of applications which exceeded the entry requirements - therefore they trimmed off those with lower grades fairly quickly into the process.

I got rejected from Essex but they didn’t give me reason why
Original post by Maz78666666
I got rejected from Essex but they didn’t give me reason why

Did you get the rejection today?
Original post by Joseph P96
Did you get the rejection today?

No I got it at the end of November and I sent my application beginning of nov
Reply 799
Original post by zainaaaa
My interview for 2022 is on the 18th feb! I was talking about my interview experience last year I’m hoping it’s going to be similar

Good Luck! I have an interview for leeds too on 21st. I’m so nervous. Why did they reject you last year? If you don’t mind me asking.

Latest