The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jadenorthen26
Ah great! What qualifications do you have? And have u ever had feedback from why you haven’t got in? Xx

First couple of times they said it’s just limited places and they get a lot of applicants each year. The other time they said I didn’t do well in the group task (during interview day) & last year they finally said I need GCSE science which I have now just completed. So now hoping I get through as i my interview was online this time around. xxx

Also previous interviews we had to make origami (paper bunnies) which was SOOOOO HARD!
Original post by cece88
First couple of times they said it’s just limited places and they get a lot of applicants each year. The other time they said I didn’t do well in the group task (during interview day) & last year they finally said I need GCSE science which I have now just completed. So now hoping I get through as i my interview was online this time around. xxx

Also previous interviews we had to make origami (paper bunnies) which was SOOOOO HARD!

I really hope you get in this year !!! I think after everything you really deserve it.
Original post by Beth19964
Hi, I called Cardiff admissions yesterday- they advised it will be a couple of weeks yet as they are still scoring the applications, they said this is because the deadline was extended for application submissions. I wonder if this also means they’re moving their interview week? Hope this helps! x

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I’ve phoned them this afternoon and they told me they will send emails Monday. So fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Reply 1383
Original post by ac2002
i had mine today!

how did you find it?
Reply 1384
Original post by Amberlockwood1
Was that with Newcastle? If so I agree I did struggle too it was definitely the hardest interview I have had x

what did you find hard about it? x
Original post by Gigiwx
what did you find hard about it? x

Some of the questions they asked, did you not find it hard haha? Can’t obviously say which questions as it will get deleted x
Anyone heard anything from kings?
Reply 1387
Original post by Amberlockwood1
Some of the questions they asked, did you not find it hard haha? Can’t obviously say which questions as it will get deleted x

No I felt more comfortable with the interview style and it just felt more casual for some reason. LSBU was my first and I don't think anything could of been worse than that.
Good Luck!! x
hey guys, anyone heard back from Bristol or King's yet?
I applied for King's in December and still heard nothing back but I assume I was unsuccessful as I've been rejected from LSBU Portsmouth and QMUL already...
Original post by Gigiwx
No I felt more comfortable with the interview style and it just felt more casual for some reason. LSBU was my first and I don't think anything could of been worse than that.
Good Luck!! x

Aw right, I had an interview with Teesside and I think the questions were easier on Teesside interview, are you a dental nurse if you don’t mind me asking? I felt that the interview for newcastle didn’t want to know about what I am like as a person whereas the other was xx
Original post by cece88

Wow that sounds hard!! Shame they didn’t say about the science GSCE before! I really hope you get it! It’s so competitive are you also a dental nurse? X
Original post by Um,Bridge
hey guys, anyone heard back from Bristol or King's yet?

Had an interview with Bristol nothing from kings though? Hbu?
Reply 1393
Does anyone know if Birmingham lets you choose you interview day ?
Original post by Daria1822
Hi. Thank you for your reply. I’ve phoned them this afternoon and they told me they will send emails Monday. So fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Great thank you! x
Hey guys i received an offer to study "nursing and health" at Teesside University? I'm confused is that the same as dental hygiene? Or did they offer me a different course? So i just checked my UCAS and it says i got the offer from them yayy. But before i get my hopes up, is that what they say when they offer you a place?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Murad.254
Had an interview with Bristol nothing from kings though? Hbu?

Kings sent a request for more information via applicant portal, worth to check that out
Original post by dental8
Hey guys i received an offer to study "nursing and health" at Teesside University? I'm confused is that the same as dental hygiene? Or did they offer me a different course?

Hi, that’s a different course. Did u apply for hygiene? If so best to call them and ask why they offered u that one
Original post by jadenorthen26
Wow that sounds hard!! Shame they didn’t say about the science GSCE before! I really hope you get it! It’s so competitive are you also a dental nurse?

I know right, I wish I had known about it before but hey ho, never mind. Thank u & yes I am, qualified & registered with over 8 years experience x I hope u get through too.x
Original post by fatoumata15
Does anyone know if Birmingham lets you choose you interview day ?

I’ve been given a date and time, they didn’t let me choose mine sadly

Latest