The Student Room Group

University of Lincoln A10L 2022 Entry (Nottingham at Lincoln)

Scroll to see replies

has anyone heard anything today ?
Reply 381
Original post by aaaaa12345
has anyone heard anything today ?

No, nothing yet
do you think it would be too late to hear back now
Reply 383
Original post by aaaaa12345
do you think it would be too late to hear back now

I hope not, but it seems ppl have received offers between 18:05-18:15 so yh seems that's it for today
it’s kind of annoying like I’ve been so scared waiting the whole day for nothing to happen lool
Strange of them to skip a day (unless people who got offers aren’t on tsr) 😫
Original post by questioons
Strange of them to skip a day (unless people who got offers aren’t on tsr) 😫

Last year they had days in which people didn’t get offers. It was quite sporadic, I’d imagine it will be the same again. Some days a100 offers were given, some days a10L were given, but there was no discernible pattern.
As I said last year, there is no way of telling who will get offers next. Try not to worry too much, you’ll know soon.

Best of luck with your applications
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lewis T K
Last year they had days in which people didn’t get offers. It was quite sporadic, I’d imagine it will be the same again. Some days a100 offers were given, some days a10L were given, but there was no discernible pattern.
As I said last year, there is no way of telling who will get offers next. Try not to worry too much, you’ll know soon.

Best of luck with your applications

Ahh I see, thank you very much!!
Anyone got any offers today?
anyone today?
nope
anyone today?
no
Just got a post interview rejection at 10:34am :frown:
Got rejected 💀
I’ve just been rejected from A100 but applied to both I was just wondering did the email specifically say A10L?
Reply 396
Got a post-interview rejection from lincoln this morning - email came in at 10:36am this morning.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 397
Has anyone been rejected from A10L and A100 this morning?
do you think lincoln will go into clearing?
I called them this afternoon, I was rejected from Nottingham A100 earlier this morning but the guy said my application for A10L was still under consideration. He also said they were aiming to get back to people by mid April and there should be more offer holder days :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending