First Date Ideas in London

Watch
G.D.R
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hellow all, any good first and fun date ideas to make use start drinking and talking ?Cheers lads
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Depends whereabouts in London you are and what you and your date enjoy, really.

I took my current partner to the Wellcome Collection in Euston on our first date and we recently had our 5 year anniversary, so could be the juidicious choice of date spot
G.D.R
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by becausethenight)
Depends whereabouts in London you are and what you and your date enjoy, really.

I took my current partner to the Wellcome Collection in Euston on our first date and we recently had our 5 year anniversary, so could be the juidicious choice of date spot
Im going to try a food market in hackney, in 5 years if i dont return, my mission has failed in making her my wife xDDDD, but never the less thank you for ur suggestion, cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads