The Student Room Group

Brighton College entry 16+

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by unser412
@student_anon12 hi I was wondering if you could give any advice about the interviews

Wow congratulations. Any tips? Im doing mine on the 3rd of November
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Kele2023
Wow congratulations. Any tips? Im doing mine on the 4th of November

Everyone I've seen has theirs on 4th of november but mine is on the 3rd 😭😭😭
Reply 42
Original post by student_anon13
I've created a thread with advice for getting into top schools such as Westminster, St Paul's, and Brighton college. You can view it here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7165673 .

Its great you are helping. Would you be bale to help me e your last years tests for Brighton College. I sit the tests next Friday! Structure of the day and what you advise to revise would be really helpful. thank you!
Reply 43
Original post by bellad2

Mine is actually the 3rd. Typo error
Reply 44
Original post by Nicd44
Its great you are helping. Would you be bale to help me e your last years tests for Brighton College. I sit the tests next Friday! Structure of the day and what you advise to revise would be really helpful. thank you!

I’m interested too. Mine is same day as yours
Original post by Kele2023
Mine is actually the 3rd. Typo error

how did you find it? was it hard?
Original post by bellad2

how did you find it?
Original post by e.a.bc
Hey, is anyone applying to Brighton College this year?

Hi, I am applying for Brighton College soon and I was wondering what the application process was like for you? Thanks.
Original post by student_anon12
Brighton College replied saying I got an offer with two scholarships. Anyone else get replies? Congrats everyone.

Hi, I am applying for Brighton College soon and I was wondering what the application process was like for you? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending