The Student Room Group

friends @ collage

uhmm i am a muslim girl who wears a scarf but i wanna be friends with boys how can I talk to boys and be friends wit them in college as I have nothing to talk about and I wanna sit next to a boy in college in class but idk how to someone helpp plss

pls tell me how can I be friends with boys nd not girls as i got suen girl friends lol pls
Reply 1
Don’t worry, you’re building it up to be harder than it actually is. If you’re at the same college, you must have plenty to discuss - just say hi, introduce yourself, ask about his subjects and ambitions and an interesting fact about him. Ask lots of questions, that’s all it takes to have a conversation with anyone.
Can I ask why you want to be friends with boys?
Reply 3
Original post by Down_worlder
Don’t worry, you’re building it up to be harder than it actually is. If you’re at the same college, you must have plenty to discuss - just say hi, introduce yourself, ask about his subjects and ambitions and an interesting fact about him. Ask lots of questions, that’s all it takes to have a conversation with anyone.

ohhh really ok maybe making it hard but i went to another college-not sixth form and wana make friends with boys eheh maybe immabe confident to talk to boys fr but what can i say first?

Original post by Anonymous
Can I ask why you want to be friends with boys?

I wanna get different vibes uno and make friends with boyss why not?? i like to talk to guys and girls mhmm is some thing wrong with making friends with boys?

Original post by Saabman
Ask how they are doing

ohh ok ill try thanks
Original post by Anonymous
uhmm i am a muslim girl who wears a scarf but i wanna be friends with boys how can I talk to boys and be friends wit them in college as I have nothing to talk about and I wanna sit next to a boy in college in class but idk how to someone helpp plss

pls tell me how can I be friends with boys nd not girls as i got suen girl friends lol pls

Don't worry you will be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending