friends @ collage

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
uhmm i am a muslim girl who wears a scarf but i wanna be friends with boys how can I talk to boys and be friends wit them in college as I have nothing to talk about and I wanna sit next to a boy in college in class but idk how to someone helpp plss

pls tell me how can I be friends with boys nd not girls as i got suen girl friends lol pls
Down_worlder
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t worry, you’re building it up to be harder than it actually is. If you’re at the same college, you must have plenty to discuss - just say hi, introduce yourself, ask about his subjects and ambitions and an interesting fact about him. Ask lots of questions, that’s all it takes to have a conversation with anyone.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Can I ask why you want to be friends with boys?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Down_worlder)
Don’t worry, you’re building it up to be harder than it actually is. If you’re at the same college, you must have plenty to discuss - just say hi, introduce yourself, ask about his subjects and ambitions and an interesting fact about him. Ask lots of questions, that’s all it takes to have a conversation with anyone.
ohhh really ok maybe making it hard but i went to another college-not sixth form and wana make friends with boys eheh maybe immabe confident to talk to boys fr but what can i say first?

(Original post by Anonymous)
Can I ask why you want to be friends with boys?
I wanna get different vibes uno and make friends with boyss why not?? i like to talk to guys and girls mhmm is some thing wrong with making friends with boys?

(Original post by Saabman)
Ask how they are doing
ohh ok ill try thanks
Muhammad 777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
uhmm i am a muslim girl who wears a scarf but i wanna be friends with boys how can I talk to boys and be friends wit them in college as I have nothing to talk about and I wanna sit next to a boy in college in class but idk how to someone helpp plss

pls tell me how can I be friends with boys nd not girls as i got suen girl friends lol pls
Don't worry you will be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (296)
57.48%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (72)
13.98%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (57)
11.07%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (44)
8.54%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
5.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.88%

Watched Threads