The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing CCCU - 2022 intake

I have already submitted my application for next year to study adult nursing at Canterbury christ church and was wondering if anybody else is also applying! (currently waiting to see if I'm actually offered an interview)

Would be great to meet/speak to others that may potentially be studying at the same time as me! :smile:
Reply 1
yes me :biggrin:, iv also applied for the medway campus
Original post by ALB89
yes me :biggrin:, iv also applied for the medway campus

Good luck! I received an email last week from CCCU saying they have now received my application and it is in consideration so fingers crossed I hear about an interview date soon!
Hi everyone. I have applied to Medway, have my interview coming up via Teams in a couple of weeks. I hope to study Mental Health Nursing.
Reply 4
Hi guys, I had my interviews for adult and MH yesterday and got offered a place with adult today. I will be studying at the Canterbury campus. Good luck
(edited 2 years ago)
heyy, I have also applied for Adult Nursing at CCCU Medway and received an interview on the 5th January
Reply 6
Hi guys, I’m in for Canterbury campus in September :smile: I am doing a foundation year anyone else?
Hi everyone, have just seen this thread. I deferred my place last year and will be studying adult nursing in Canterbury in September. Would be great to know who else will be too :smile: X
Hi, my interview is scheduled on 14 th April. Could you please tell me how to prepare for?
Hi everyone my name is Julian and I am very happy that I have been shortlisted for an interview this month I am so anxious about it. Can anyone help with some tips on how to be ready for this very important interview. I have applied for adult nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University
Thank you so much for any help
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm planning on dropping out of University, and need a replacement for my room at Pier quays, Gillingham medway hopefully before September

The room is an en suite in Block 12 on the second floor. You will share a kitchen and living space with 4 other people. The room includes a large desk, 3/4 bed, shelfs, notice board and wardrobe.

The room is £135p/w.

Accommodation is about a 10 minute walk to University

If you are looking for a room, or know someone who is, please let me know. I really need to find a replacement, otherwise I'll have to pay for the whole year, which I can't afford.
Original post by KirstyRumi
Hi everyone. I have applied to Medway, have my interview coming up via Teams in a couple of weeks. I hope to study Mental Health Nursing.

Great
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Chinomsobright
Great

It’s quite straightforward. What exactly do you want to know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending