Query regarding unconditional offer

Watch
Katravath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I got portal access and cleared the TELT and received mail that I am holding an Unconditional Offer Letter for MSc Food Science and Biotechnology (with Advanced Practice). I still haven't received Unconditional offer letter as I am ready to make the payment as soon as I receive an unconditional offer.
Last edited by Katravath; 4 days ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Katravath)
I got portal access and cleared the TELT and received mail that I am holding an Unconditional Offer Letter for MSc Food Science and Biotechnology (with Advanced Practice). I still haven't received Unconditional offer letter as I am ready to make the payment as soon as I receive an unconditional offer.
Hope you get a reply, but you mustn't post your Student ID and Password in the public.

I would change this now if I were you.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Is this a postgraduate course or a 4 year integrated Masters?
Katravath
Rep:
?
Postgraduation course Msc in food science and biotechnology with advanced practice. It is 2 yrs programme.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Postgraduation course Msc in food science and biotechnology with advanced practice. It is 2 yrs programme.
In that case, unless the course is starting shortly, I would give them 5 working days from the point at which the portal updated before chasing. Then I would call to ask for a timescale to receive the offer letter/email itself.
Katravath
Rep:
?
thank you for your response and concern. I looking forward to receive unconditional offer details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (62)
56.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (12)
10.91%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (16)
14.55%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (7)
6.36%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
6.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
5.45%

Watched Threads