The Student Room Group

Query regarding unconditional offer

I got portal access and cleared the TELT and received mail that I am holding an Unconditional Offer Letter for MSc Food Science and Biotechnology (with Advanced Practice). I still haven't received Unconditional offer letter as I am ready to make the payment as soon as I receive an unconditional offer.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Katravath
I got portal access and cleared the TELT and received mail that I am holding an Unconditional Offer Letter for MSc Food Science and Biotechnology (with Advanced Practice). I still haven't received Unconditional offer letter as I am ready to make the payment as soon as I receive an unconditional offer.

Is this a postgraduate course or a 4 year integrated Masters?
Reply 2
Postgraduation course Msc in food science and biotechnology with advanced practice. It is 2 yrs programme.
Original post by Katravath
Postgraduation course Msc in food science and biotechnology with advanced practice. It is 2 yrs programme.

In that case, unless the course is starting shortly, I would give them 5 working days from the point at which the portal updated before chasing. Then I would call to ask for a timescale to receive the offer letter/email itself.
Reply 4
thank you for your response and concern. I looking forward to receive unconditional offer details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending