The Student Room Group

UCAS TRACK 2022 entry

I just got a track email saying changes have been made to my application and to log in to see what they are.
I logged in and it said ‘Your application for Natural Sciences at University of Cambridge has been changed.’ I don’t see any changes in my application?
Original post by Bk03
I just got a track email saying changes have been made to my application and to log in to see what they are.
I logged in and it said ‘Your application for Natural Sciences at University of Cambridge has been changed.’ I don’t see any changes in my application?

It may just have been an admin change in the background. Things like amending the course code or title, or correcting the point of entry will trigger these messages.
Original post by Bk03

@Peterhouse Admissions said 'Open applications will have been updated with their colleges today.' If you did an open application this is probably what has happened
The code for your college of choice will have changed from 9 (open application) to the code for the college which is handling your application (e.g. U, which is Peterhouse).
Reply 4
Original post by chris01928
@Peterhouse Admissions said 'Open applications will have been updated with their colleges today.' If you did an open application this is probably what has happened

Thank you!!
Reply 5
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
The code for your college of choice will have changed from 9 (open application) to the code for the college which is handling your application (e.g. U, which is Peterhouse).

Thank you! Is O Murray Edwards? Where can I check what the codes are for each college?
Original post by Bk03
Thank you! Is O Murray Edwards? Where can I check what the codes are for each college?

It is, yes. You can find the codes on each college page here.
What does it mean if it says application is saying we are processing..and your information is read only ... it's on a different student id to my application this year yet I logged in with my email and password
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lilyloo4232
What does it mean if it says application is saying we are processing..and your information is read only ... it's on a different student id to my application this year yet I logged in with my email and password

Did you apply in a previous year? If so, your records have been merged and you’ll get a message to use your old ID.

Not sure what the read only bit is about. Give UCAS a call if it’s still that way tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending