The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

strathclyde offer waiting time?

I've gotten back a UWS offer this week, but does anyone know how long it takes for a reply back?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've gotten back a UWS offer this week, but does anyone know how long it takes for a reply back?

for a strathclyde offer that is lol*
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Helloo Anon! Nice to chat to you :smile: Which course have you applied to?

Unfortunately I can't give you a concrete answer to this, sorry! We aim to process decisions as quickly as we can. Some of our faculties will wait until after the January deadline to process offers, while others will process them on a rolling basis so you'd receive a reply quicker. We receive a large volume of applications each year so in some cases it can take a while for offers to be made, but as long as you apply by the appropriate deadline we will give your application proper consideration and if we can make an offer, we will :biggrin:

Hope that reassures you a bit! Let me know if I can help with anything else. Best of luck with your application!
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Reply 3
hello thank you for your reply! i have applied for marketing and also business. both undergraduate
Hi Caitlin, I've just received an email stating the following:

"Places for this course are currently allocated and we are now operating a waiting list.

Your application has been reviewed and as you meet the entry requirement, you will be placed on this waiting list."

May I know what does this mean? I'm applying for the september 2023 enrolment for Msc in clinical pharmacy course. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending