The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

bournemouth application

ive applied to bournemouth university for two courses - forensic science as my first choice and anthropology, archaeology and forensic science for another. ive been waiting what feels like ages to hear back from them about offers and im starting to get worried as its my top choice and 2 of the courses ive applied to. ive had replies for both winchester and worcester but they arent high up on my list. my other option is bangor as my second choice but i havent heard back from them either. is there any reason for this delay with bournemouth that anyone is aware of? i know exter is refraining from giving out offers until january so they can consider all applicants before making a decision but i havent heard anything about bournemouth
Original post by crispy._.squid
ive applied to bournemouth university for two courses - forensic science as my first choice and anthropology, archaeology and forensic science for another. ive been waiting what feels like ages to hear back from them about offers and im starting to get worried as its my top choice and 2 of the courses ive applied to. ive had replies for both winchester and worcester but they arent high up on my list. my other option is bangor as my second choice but i havent heard back from them either. is there any reason for this delay with bournemouth that anyone is aware of? i know exter is refraining from giving out offers until january so they can consider all applicants before making a decision but i havent heard anything about bournemouth

Hi @crispy._.squid,

Great to hear that you've also applied to Bangor. I wouldn't worry too much about not having heard back from Universities yet about offers. It's still quite early days for Universities and offers can come at any time between now and May time. Universities usually get a lot of applications and it takes a little time to get through them all, especially this time of year when most students are submitting their applications. Have a read of this page on the UCAS website it should help you know a bit more about the process and deadlines for responses - https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/ucas-undergraduate-types-offer.

Best of luck with your applications, if you have any more questions I'd be happy to try and answer them for you.
Rhian
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending