The Student Room Group

Guy with 200k snap score red flag?

Talking to guy with 200k Snapchat score? Red flag?
I feel that this is a rather subjective assumption to make. It is a highly personal decision and shouldn't really be based upon a number generated by social media platforms. It can be down to him having been on snapchat for a long time and regularly having streaks with people. Think about the true things that matter when developing a relationship, the way he is talking to you, the way he is treating you as well as your friends. Personally, I think it is silly to assume a high snapchat score is a direct "red flag". All the best!
Reply 2
Original post by prokopspanel
I feel that this is a rather subjective assumption to make. It is a highly personal decision and shouldn't really be based upon a number generated by social media platforms. It can be down to him having been on snapchat for a long time and regularly having streaks with people. Think about the true things that matter when developing a relationship, the way he is talking to you, the way he is treating you as well as your friends. Personally, I think it is silly to assume a high snapchat score is a direct "red flag". All the best!

Thx
Reply 3
No mines over 100k and ive never had a boyfriend I just like to snap ppl a lot bc thats the way snap is supposed to be used imo?
No, I wouldn’t say it’s a red flag. Mines 140k but I’ve had Snapchat for almost 6 years. I have friends with snapscores of 1m+.
Reply 5
Original post by Snns
Talking to guy with 200k Snapchat score? Red flag?

I was talking to a girl who had a snap score over 500k and it didn't end well. It could be a red flag if you're looking to have a serious relationship with someone. It's not a red flag if you're just messing around. I strongly believe that a higher snap score suggests how busy this person is and their priorities in life. It is unlikely that a person with high snap score will make time for you and work on the relationship, because the snap score suggests that that's simply not their priority in life. I also know people who have a snap score of over a million which I think is excessive. I think anywhere between 1k to 200k is normal.
Reply 6
Original post by Gidray
I was talking to a girl who had a snap score over 500k and it didn't end well. It could be a red flag if you're looking to have a serious relationship with someone. It's not a red flag if you're just messing around. I strongly believe that a higher snap score suggests how busy this person is and their priorities in life. It is unlikely that a person with high snap score will make time for you and work on the relationship, because the snap score suggests that that's simply not their priority in life. I also know people who have a snap score of over a million which I think is excessive. I think anywhere between 1k to 200k is normal.

Thx
Reply 7
Original post by prokopspanel

Thx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending