The Student Room Group

This is not a wellbeing blog or a GYG. This is a checklist.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mesopotamian.
Photo without context

Spoiler

Canary wharf station?
Photo without context

Spoiler

:woo:
Original post by hungrysalamander
Canary wharf station?

I’ll keep a tally of all the places you guess correctly and reveal your score at the end of the year.
Food photo

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 24
Food photo

Spoiler

that looks so tasty :tong:
Food photo

Spoiler

Never tried vegan donuts before, let us know how it turned out :u:
(edited 2 years ago)
Checklist 2
1) Organise notes for scenario A and scenario B (Scenario A done) (Scenario B done)
2) Prepare lunch for tomorrow (Done)
(edited 2 years ago)
Hiii Meso!!! :biggrin: Love this blog! :hugs: :heart:
Original post by wifd149
Never tried vegan donuts before, let us know how it turned out :u:

The dough was pretty much the same as the normal ones which was good. The chocolate fudge doughnut had a filling with an interesting taste - it was a bit sour but not in a disgusting way. It's difficult to describe, but then again it could be my lack of taste and smell senses from COVID-19. The caramel and chocolate doughnut was so good, I'd definitely get that one again.

Original post by AestheticStudying
Hiii Meso!!! :biggrin: Love this blog! :hugs: :heart:

Hi Zara! This is TSR's most boring blog, there's nothing to love about it :lol:
Checklist 3
1) Organise notes for Scenario C (done 08/01/22)
2) Organise notes for Scenario D (done 09/01/22)
3) Organise notes for Scenario F (done 09/01/22)
4) Organise notes for Scenario G (done 09/01/22)
(edited 2 years ago)

Meso, bestie, this is coming from the girl who has over 17 blogs on here, this blog is very fancy :biggrin: I like the simplicity - very minimalist :yep:

What's boring to you, may be interesting to others :yep: I think people like seeing that someone is organised and doing well for themselves - it helps to inspire them :biggrin:
Original post by AestheticStudying
Meso, bestie, this is coming from the girl who has over 17 blogs on here, this blog is very fancy :biggrin: I like the simplicity - very minimalist :yep:

If blogs were a currency, you'd be the richest amongst us :biggrin: Yours are so lovely to look at, I love how much time and effort you put into them!
Hopefully some positive things happen later on this year so I can take photos and share with you on here to make it a bit more interesting.
Original post by BurstingBubbles
What's boring to you, may be interesting to others :yep: I think people like seeing that someone is organised and doing well for themselves - it helps to inspire them :biggrin:

I love your positivity and open-mindedness :hugs:

I love your positivity and open-mindedness :hugs:

PRSOM! Thank you :hugs:
(edited 2 years ago)

I vehemently disagree. This blog isn’t boring, and there are many things to love about it. It’s simple, goes straight to the point, and the goals is the only focus here. Not every good thread has to include insanely crazy aesthetics to be good.

In conclusion, this thread is good and it isn’t boring. :smile:
The dough was pretty much the same as the normal ones which was good. The chocolate fudge doughnut had a filling with an interesting taste - it was a bit sour but not in a disgusting way. It's difficult to describe, but then again it could be my lack of taste and smell senses from COVID-19. The caramel and chocolate doughnut was so good, I'd definitely get that one again.

Anything that has a picture of doughnuts can't be considered boring!
Original post by 0ptics
I vehemently disagree. This blog isn’t boring, and there are many things to love about it. It’s simple, goes straight to the point, and the goals is the only focus here. Not every good thread has to include insanely crazy aesthetics to be good.

In conclusion, this thread is good and it isn’t boring. :smile:

I'm pleased to have your seal of approval :biggrin:
I'm quite straight to the point in real life too, so I suppose my blog reflects that about me.
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Anything that has a picture of doughnuts can't be considered boring!

Very true, hopefully more doughnut pictures to come :awesome:
I'm pleased to have your seal of approval :biggrin:
I'm quite straight to the point in real life too, so I suppose my blog reflects that about me.

We’re literally the same. If I were to make a blog (which I wouldn’t because I see more cons than pros), I would also be straight to the point.
Original post by 0ptics
We’re literally the same. If I were to make a blog (which I wouldn’t because I see more cons than pros), I would also be straight to the point.

I understand that, I contemplated making a blog for a while, but in the end decided that if I had a place to put my aims for the day, it would in a way force me to get on with them and stop faffing about (which I excel at).
I understand that, I contemplated making a blog for a while, but in the end decided that if I had a place to put my aims for the day, it would in a way force me to get on with them and stop faffing about (which I excel at).

I can see that. I guess my main reason for making a ‘blog’ would be the bit in bold. I can see that hypothetically working but, I dunno, I question that too much. Also, your post:rep ratio didn’t like the last part. :mmm:

Incidentally, is this actually working for you? Would you say that you found an obvious distinction with this thread when compared to without this thread?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending