The Student Room Group

This is not a wellbeing blog or a GYG. This is a checklist.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0ptics
I can see that. I guess my main reason for making a ‘blog’ would be the bit in bold. I can see that hypothetically working but, I dunno, I question that too much. Also, your post:rep ratio didn’t like the last part. :mmm:

Incidentally, is this actually working for you? Would you say that you found an obvious distinction with this thread when compared to without this thread?

I think it’s a placebo effect more than anything. I’d get the work done either way (not that I have a choice in that!) but by writing it down, it almost makes me accountable to complete everything I aim to do within the day and decrease my “I’ll leave it until tomorrow” thoughts. Obviously it’s not 100% fool proof as shown by check list 2 when I overestimated how much I’d be able to do and only completed one scenario, but I think it helps for general organisation.

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I think it’s a placebo effect more than anything. I’d get the work done either way (not that I have a choice in that!) but by writing it down, it almost makes me accountable to complete everything I aim to do within the day and decrease my “I’ll leave it until tomorrow” thoughts. Obviously it’s not 100% fool proof as shown by check list 2 when I overestimated how much I’d be able to do and only completed one scenario, but I think it helps for general organisation.

Spoiler

I might actually do something like this but irl. I have a couple of spare notebooks I can use (poor trees). I sure hope that it works and that it somewhat improves my organisation skills whilst reducing my “I’ll do this tomorrow” mentality. I even have this mentality right now.

Spoiler

Original post by 0ptics
I might actually do something like this but irl. I have a couple of spare notebooks I can use (poor trees). I sure hope that it works and that it somewhat improves my organisation skills whilst reducing my “I’ll do this tomorrow” mentality. I even have this mentality right now.

Spoiler

Good luck, let me know how it goes :smile:

Spoiler

Good luck, let me know how it goes :smile:

Spoiler

I’ll probably forget to do so but, if I remember, I’ll let you know.

Spoiler

Original post by 0ptics
I’ll probably forget to do so but, if I remember, I’ll let you know.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Checklist 4
1) Group prep (done 10/01/22)
2) Add to prep notes using seminar and group notes (done 10/01/22)
(edited 2 years ago)
Checklist 5
1) Read over Revision Doc (done 11/01/22)
2) Read over guidance doc (done 11/01/22)
3) Read over emailed doc (done 11/01/22)
4) Summarise notes into bullet points (done 12/01/22)

Checklist 6
1) Complete application form 1 (done 13/01/22)
2) Complete application form 2 (done 18/01/22)

Checklist 7 (For Sunday)
1) Find and watch CP’s suture video
2) Find and watch pig’s head surgery video (done 16/01/22)
3) Read over notes on surgical procedures. Collate them for Monday. (Done 16/01/22)
4) Check for surgical notes on Revise Dental (done 14/01/22)
(edited 2 years ago)
Ooh quite a lot of things - you can do it! :dumbells: :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Ooh quite a lot of things - you can do it! :dumbells: :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: it’s very bits-and-bobs-y so let’s hope my attention span lasts long enough!
Thank you :biggrin: it’s very bits-and-bobs-y so let’s hope my attention span lasts long enough!

Sometimes having a range of things can be helpful for attention, I find - more variety and I can dip in and out of different things :yep:
Checklist 8
1) Complete fixed pros reflection (done 18/01/22)
2) Complete removable pros reflection (done 18/01/22)
(edited 2 years ago)
Photo without context

Spoiler

Hiii :u:
I like your thread! Following
:jumphug:
Original post by KA_P
Hiii :u:
I like your thread! Following
:jumphug:

Whale hello there :hi:
Whale hello there :hi:

:biggrin: whale hello back atcha!
Checklist 9
1) Write up facial aesthetics notes (done 19/01/22)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 57
Why did I not see this before :cry:
Original post by Slx.24
Why did I not see this before :cry:

Because it’s boring :rofl:
Checklist 9
1) Write up facial aesthetics notes

So that's what it was called :0 I just searched it up and found out. Good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending