The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sufys12
Why did you have sex with him lol it's illegal too... if it's made known then your bf can be convicted of rape... and without protection? What were you thinking?

You deleted this bit rq - "If you are pregnant you can't abort lol (15)." :K:
Original post by Adz2042
the OP chose to be anonymous, she cannot PM you.
the OP would need to have an account to do that :/

she can if she makes one
Original post by cleveranimal56
You deleted this bit rq - "If you are pregnant you can't abort lol (15)." :K:

Oh yes, I always use that word to make my posts seem more friendly, because by nature I am not friendly and my posts seem rather cold without the 'lol'. The answer was a mistake... I deleted it because it was not true.
Original post by sufys12
Oh yes, I always use that word to make my posts seem more friendly, because by nature I am not friendly and my posts seem rather cold without the 'lol'. The answer was a mistake... I deleted it because it was not true.

Putting "lol" does not make your posts seem more friendly, it makes it look like you are taking the piss. Telling someone they can't get an abortion (which isn't true, but that's not the point) and then laughing out loud does not make you seem very nice.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by campann000
she can if she makes one

Ur so weird lol
Original post by Slx.24
Ur so weird lol

ya i am :smile:
Original post by black tea
Putting "lol" does not make your posts seem more friendly, it makes it look like you are taking the piss. Telling someone they can't get an abortion (which isn't true, but that's not the point) and then laughing out loud does not make you seem very nice.

Well I do it without thinking, so I can't be bothered to change... that was the initial thought. I don't think anybody thought I was laughing out loud... most people I know don't even use it for that anymore.
The style of my posts do not suggest that I am taking the piss, rather the contrary.
I know that they could get an abortion which is why I deleted that part of the post... there's no reason to talk about that.
What... do you think I attempt to seem nice? I don't really think anybody believes that. Most people IRL consider me to be a nasty sociopath...
friendly=/= nice.
Reply 27
Original post by Lie with me
it's true she ends up bringing in an unwanted child through unprotected sex, she goes onto benefits and all the working people suffer with tax so it goes on people like her on benefits with a child. She is not mature enough to be having sex, I really hope she ain't pushing out a damn child but usually when you have unprotected sex that is what happens.

That is not the point. "I hope you get pregnant" tf is wrong with you
Original post by Anonymous
well you **** i am not pregnant

Just read through this and I am really happy that you aren't! :smile: I imagine that it was quite frustrating to have come on here looking for advice and instead to have received lectures from everyone. Here is some information that may be useful to you going forward, that I found very useful at your age:

- You do not need to inform your parents that you are getting contraception or an abortion, you can do it entirely quietly if you have the right sexual health clinic (if you're in London, I believe this should hold true for most clinics). I was able to get an IUD fitted at 15 without the knowledge of my parents, which made me feel safe from family judgement. My fitter was male (they gave me an option on whether I wanted a female fitter, but I didn't mind). He talked me through the whole process and ensured I was CERTAIN about the method. There was a female nurse there at the time as well, to keep me at ease. That said, I HIGHLY recommend that you don't go for a contraceptive method that is so invasive if it's your first. I was a virgin when I got it fitted, it was extremely painful, it moved out of place and had to be REFITTED multiple times before I eventually gave up on it and switched to the contraceptive pill (a method that I recommend if you can be consistent!)

- Precum is something to be cautious of, yes, but accidental premature ejaculation should be more of a concern in regards to pregnancy fears. It's more common than you'd think!

- There are a number of online sexual health information services available. Inform yourself and you will feel much more confident if any issues arise in the future

Good luck and stay safe!! I hope you found some of this information useful :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by username5889736
why are you having sex at 15 years old?

y not?
Original post by greenmean
Just read through this and I am really happy that you aren't! :smile: I imagine that it was quite frustrating to have come on here looking for advice and instead to have received lectures from everyone. Here is some information that may be useful to you going forward, that I found very useful at your age:

- You do not need to inform your parents that you are getting contraception or an abortion, you can do it entirely quietly if you have the right sexual health clinic (if you're in London, I believe this should hold true for most clinics). I was able to get an IUD fitted at 15 without the knowledge of my parents, which made me feel safe from family judgement. My fitter was male (they gave me an option on whether I wanted a female fitter, but I didn't mind). He talked me through the whole process and ensured I was CERTAIN about the method. There was a female nurse there at the time as well, to keep me at ease. That said, I HIGHLY recommend that you don't go for a contraceptive method that is so invasive if it's your first. I was a virgin when I got it fitted, it was extremely painful, it moved out of place and had to be REFITTED multiple times before I eventually gave up on it and switched to the contraceptive pill (a method that I recommend if you can be consistent!)

- Precum is something to be cautious of, yes, but accidental premature ejaculation should be more of a concern in regards to pregnancy fears. It's more common than you'd think!

- There are a number of online sexual health information services available. Inform yourself and you will feel much more confident if any issues arise in the future

Good luck and stay safe!! I hope you found some of this information useful :smile:

thank you i just found out that i a not pregnant and this was really helpful to know that other people have been through similar things like you advice ws very helpful thank you
Original post by Anonymous
thank you i just found out that i a not pregnant and this was really helpful to know that other people have been through similar things like you advice ws very helpful thank you

And do get your boyfriend to wear a condom for your sexual health as well as providing contraception.Believe me it is scarily easy to get pregnant as I discovered after coming off the pill to start a family.Six weeks later I was pregnant!If he says no then you need to say no to any more sex as he obviously does not have your best interests at heart.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by username5889736
I do hope shes pregnant so she learns a lesson at the same time I hope she isn't as she will get all that money I earned, ****ing income tax

Who ever said she’s claiming benefits regardless?😂 she might have rich parents or get a job… I’ve seen she isn’t pregnant thankfully for her but this kind of hate to a CHILD who has made a mistake that so so so many do is not helpful or constructive post event.. you are literally online giving a child abuse.. think about that for a second..

Latest

Trending

Trending