The Student Room Group

DMU architecture second year

Hi guys if you’re a DMU arch student at second year and third year, please please please be brutally honest on the course that’s currently going for u.

I’m in NTU first year and I really hope I can move second year because it’s very much closer and also the teaching there is horrendous for me.

How’s the community in Demonfort like? How’s the workload too? is it very hard? are the tutors supportive and teach interestingly??
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys if you’re a DMU arch student at second year and third year, please please please be brutally honest on the course that’s currently going for u.

I’m in NTU first year and I really hope I can move second year because it’s very much closer and also the teaching there is horrendous for me.

How’s the community in Demonfort like? How’s the workload too? is it very hard? are the tutors supportive and teach interestingly??

@De Montfort University should be able to help you with this.

Also, do contact the architecture department to see if they take second year transfers onto the course before you waste too much time on it.
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there! How are you?

I'm not specifically an Architecture student myself, but I am within the Arts, Design and Humanities faculty, and I can honestly say that De Montfort University is a lovely place to study!

The community is encouraging and supportive - just like a second family. And the academics on my course (Creative Writing) have always been there to guide me and provide me with interesting ideas and concepts to think about. The facilities for the Architecture course are incredible, too, as you'd be based in our Vijay Patel building. The amount of resources that you have in that building is great!

If you want to have a chat about the course in more detail, just give our Enquiries team a call and we will be happy to discuss all of your questions. You can call them on 0116 250 60 70.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Konnie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending