The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Economics BA 2022 entry ...offers

Hi, After visiting Lancaster on an open day and meeting the tutors and current students, I applied to Lancaster and would like to make Lancaster my 1st choice. I applied on 6/1/22 for BA Econ but I haven't had an acknowledgement yet. Is there any way to check the progress of the application ? Many thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, After visiting Lancaster on an open day and meeting the tutors and current students, I applied to Lancaster and would like to make Lancaster my 1st choice. I applied on 6/1/22 for BA Econ but I haven't had an acknowledgement yet. Is there any way to check the progress of the application ? Many thanks

If your UCAS has been submitted then they would have had your application. With Lancaster as a range some have heard from 3 weeks others more . It depends on the department.
If you submitted it on the 6th, Lent term started on the 17th of Jan this year, so they would have seen it then when they returned back. If you wait until 7th of Feb, then give them an email or a call [email protected] (0)1524 592028. :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
If your UCAS has been submitted then they would have had your application. With Lancaster as a range some have heard from 3 weeks others more . It depends on the department.
If you submitted it on the 6th, Lent term started on the 17th of Jan this year, so they would have seen it then when they returned back. If you wait until 7th of Feb, then give them an email or a call [email protected] (0)1524 592028. :smile:

Thank you for getting back to me 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending