The Student Room Group

Offer

I got an email from a uea saying that i can accept the offer, so do i accept the offer or wait till i make firm/insurance choices? I don't know if accepting the offer means that i've chosen it as my firm choice. Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by rose181x
I got an email from a uea saying that i can accept the offer, so do i accept the offer or wait till i make firm/insurance choices? I don't know if accepting the offer means that i've chosen it as my firm choice. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

You don't need to do anything now - wait until you have all your offers in and then you can attend offer days (which have taster lecturers and activities) to help make up your mind. Once you have made up your mind then you choose a firm and insurance choice then. So do nothing now.
Reply 2
Original post by Fruity Girl
You don't need to do anything now - wait until you have all your offers in and then you can attend offer days (which have taster lecturers and activities) to help make up your mind. Once you have made up your mind then you choose a firm and insurance choice then. So do nothing now.

Thank you!!
How to Make Firm and Insurannce Choices - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices

Resist all emails from any Unis that suggest you have to 'make a decision right now' - its just marketing.
Wait until you have all 5 decisions, then do some calm and careful thinking before you decide what you want to do.
Reply 4
Original post by McGinger
How to Make Firm and Insurannce Choices - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/apply/firm-and-insurance-choices

Resist all emails from any Unis that suggest you have to 'make a decision right now' - its just marketing.
Wait until you have all 5 decisions, then do some calm and careful thinking before you decide what you want to do.

thanks!
Thank you!!

No problem ! Have a lovely weekend - you have an offer! What is the course that you have applied for X

Hi @rose181x

Congratulations on your offer to study at UEA! I would agree with the previous replies and take some time before you make a decision. In the meantime, now you have received an offer from UEA, you should have received an email inviting you to attend an applicant day?

An applicant day is a great chance to come and learn more about what it could be like to study your subject at the uni, and if you do decide to come to UEA in September, you will most likely meet some of your future coursemates here for the first time!

I would definitely recommend attending your applicant day, even if you have already visited for an open day. If you have any questions about what the day involves or anything else please let me know:smile:

Lia
UEA MSc Marketing and Management student
Reply 7
Original post by Fruity Girl
No problem ! Have a lovely weekend - you have an offer! What is the course that you have applied for X

I've applied to pharmacy! Did you apply there too?
Reply 8
Original post by University of East Anglia PG Student Rep: Lia
Hi @rose181x

Congratulations on your offer to study at UEA! I would agree with the previous replies and take some time before you make a decision. In the meantime, now you have received an offer from UEA, you should have received an email inviting you to attend an applicant day?

An applicant day is a great chance to come and learn more about what it could be like to study your subject at the uni, and if you do decide to come to UEA in September, you will most likely meet some of your future coursemates here for the first time!

I would definitely recommend attending your applicant day, even if you have already visited for an open day. If you have any questions about what the day involves or anything else please let me know:smile:

Lia
UEA MSc Marketing and Management student

Thank you so much! And yep I did receive an email for it, I will definitely look into it :smile:
Reply 9

You are not in a rush to accept. So don't, it's secured - you have nothing to worried about, no one can take that reserved spot.
Reply 10
Original post by Schotel
You are not in a rush to accept. So don't, it's secured - you have nothing to worried about, no one can take that reserved spot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending