The Student Room Group

the ramadan thread 2022

As-salamu alaykum this thread is for ramadan and i wanted to make it because ramadan is coming soon you can post islamic reminders and information for ramadan such as the actions that we can do in ramadan to help us

tags:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pink Skies
As-salamu alaykum this thread is for ramadan and i wanted to make it because ramadan is coming soon you can post islamic reminders and information for ramadan such as the actions that we can do in ramadan to help us

tags:

Spoiler

W Salam

Thanks for the tag :smile:

I'm tagging the following users, as discussed, who may be interested: @Mohammed1000000 ,@Food!!, @Robot_Mega,@DeItaReality
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by TriplexA
W Salam

I'm tagging the following users, as discussed, who may be interested: @Mohammed1000000 ,@Food!!, @Robot_Mega,

Assalaam Walakium Jazakallah akhair. The holy blessed month of Ramadan is upon us we can utilise the time in the blessed 30/31 days of this month to take part in charity work and fundraisers sending water and food supplies to countries that are less fortunate than us as well as donating plenty of money. In the night of power and throughout the month of Ramadan the objective to complete the whole recitation of our holy quaran and doing our daily salah’s and numaz to seek an opportunity to do duaa for the entire ummah those who are unfortunately not in the best of health and as an opportunity to ask Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala for forgiveness for sins and mistakes made.
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Assalaam Walakium Jazakallah akhair. The holy blessed month of Ramadan is upon us we can utilise the time in the blessed 30/31 days of this month to take part in charity work and fundraisers sending water and food supplies to countries that are less fortunate than us as well as donating plenty of money. In the night of power and throughout the month of Ramadan the objective to complete the whole recitation of our holy quaran and doing our daily salah’s and numaz to seek an opportunity to do duaa for the entire ummah those who are unfortunately not in the best of health and as an opportunity to ask Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala for forgiveness for sins and mistakes made.

PRSOM.

Hope you're doing well and looking forward to Ramadan :smile:
PRSOM.

Hope you're doing well and looking forward to Ramadan :smile:

Alhamdullilah I hope you are doing well and staying safe in the best of health my duaa goes to you and the entire Ummah :smile::hugs:
W Salam

I'm tagging the following users, as discussed, who may be interested: @Mohammed1000000 ,@Food!!, @Robot_Mega,@DeItaReality

Thanks for the tag. :smile:

Inshallah, looking forward towards the holy blessed month of Ramadan.
Alhamdullilah I hope you are doing well and staying safe in the best of health my duaa goes to you and the entire Ummah :smile::hugs:

Likewise - I'm good too thanks especially as it's a Friday and the weather's been amazing! :smile:
Reply 7
you're welcome
W Salam

you're welcome
Likewise - I'm good too thanks especially as it's a Friday and the weather's been amazing! :smile:

Yeah brilliant day and it was Jummah today wonderful. Just a mention to sister @iqra_xoxoxoxox who I hope joins us here :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
@bhoot and @kmiah15 may be interested. :smile:
Yeah brilliant day and it was Jummah today wonderful. Just a mention to sister @Iqraxoxoxo who I hope joins us here :smile:

Original post by DeItaReality

Great, I was just going to suggest tagging others :smile:

@XxAlizaxX may also be interested.
Great, I was just going to suggest tagging others :smile:

@XxAlizaxX may also be interested.

Hey, thanks for the tag xxx
Original post by XxAlizaxX
Hey, thanks for the tag xxx

No problem - I realised I forgot you.

How are you? Been a while since we last spoke - Looking forward to Ramadan?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 13

thanks for the tagg brother
Reply 14

btw did you talk before coz i couldnt remember you...if we didnt then how come you had my name to tagg me
Original post by bhoot
btw did you talk before coz i couldnt remember you...if we didnt then how come you had my name to tagg me

Remember Robot_Mega. That's me. :smile:
No problem - I realised I forgot you.

How are you? Been a while since we last spoke - Since after Coldmans ban, I think, who thankfully hasn't returned (not that I know of)

Looking forward to Ramadan?

Im good alhamdullilah x

Hows you?

Aw yahhh, i forgot about him haha, yah havent seen his creepiness around tbh…

Ofccc 💜

are you?
Original post by XxAlizaxX
Im good alhamdullilah x

Hows you?

Aw yahhh, i forgot about him haha, yah havent seen his creepiness around tbh…

Ofccc 💜

are you?

I'm good thanks - seem to have developed a TSR addiction tho :biggrin:

Great news altho other trolls still exist but most nowhere near his level thankfully.

Defo looking forward to Ramadan and supporting users on this thread (credit to @Pink Skies) :smile:
Reply 18
Remember Robot_Mega. That's me. :smile:

Aah i see your robot mega.....so how are you doing these days??

Where are you from btw?
Original post by bhoot
Aah i see your robot mega.....so how are you doing these days??

Where are you from btw?

I'm doing good Alhamdulliah. How you doing?

I'm born in the UK but from Pakistan. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending